Tuesday, 1 January 2008

First Finish of 2008!!


Hurrah....my first finish of 2008, it was actually completed just after midnight last night, it was stitched in Carrie's Creation threads (Thanksgiving, Rusty Nail, Black Cherry) on 18 count ivory aida, I had some lovley buttermilk and white fabric which complimented the colours perfectly, with a few pretty buttons and a charm later...voila!!
Had a quiet day today, took the Christmas Tree & Decorations down today, the house looks rather bare, I always say I am going to do it bit by bit but that never happens, I always end up doing it in one fell swoop!!
I have to go on a Manager's awayday tomorrow at work, but then I am not back until next Monday, so I hope to get a few cards crafted for my exchanges and some stitching too. Feeling quite organised at home now after being off since 21st December, got a few more days to get it all done then I can head back to work to organise the chaos there!!

2 comments:

Susimac said...

This is lovely - I adore your colour choices, in fact I prefer them to the blues I have been seeing its really lovely and a wonderful finish.

szaberka said...

What a lovely chart! A tiny picture and some words: perfect! I like the finish too!