Not a great image, my camera seems to be playing up at the moment, but here is a picture of my stash haul from The Range yesterday, lots of peel offs, sticky ribbons, card blanks, gems, brads, dufex, papers, toppers, pens, stamps and stickers. I only went to buy a new kitchen bin!! I also received some threads in the post from Sew and So for some exchanges too.
I made a couple of ATCs from the stash last night and did a bit of stitching on my Geisha WiP and made up a little gift for the Stitch & Stash Secret Valentines Exchange, whilst watching Edward Scissorhands, it's ages since I sawthat film and I really enjoyed it.
My finger's are itching to start my L*K Double Flips SAL, it is due to start Tuesday, but as I am out at a charity committee meeting I may start it tonight instead....any excuse eh!
I've got a few letters to write and my stash to pop away in good homes, then I am going to put my stitching magazines in a huge Stacking box with a lid which my mum brought me round as they are in magazine boxes in the living room gathering dust at the moment.
Have promised Isaac we will make some chocolate rice crispie cakes, so when he has had his afternoon nap we will do that...mmmm nice chocolate cakes for snacking tonight:)

1 comment:
Grin, know the feeling, my trip to hobbycraft made my cc a little heavier today.
Post a Comment