Thursday, 17 April 2008

Anyone found my mojo??

My stitching and craft mojo has got well and truely lost...I am quite sad, but I don't have the energy to go find it at the moment.


I am 8 weeks pregnant so I am hoping this is the reason it has hidden for a while as I am just so tired and suffering from nausea. I am usually a a late to bed person but by 9pm that's me done for the day, until 7am the next day, I have always survived on 5 hours a night now it's heading for 10 hours!!


I haven't done any of my WIP's or SAL, I have completed the stitching for my Monthly Challenge peice on the Stitch & Stash Forum and I hope to make that up this weekend. I have stitched some of the kit I was sent by Jane on the S&S Forum's Secret Kit Exchange and hope to complete that very soon.



The good news is that I finally received my Ultimate Floorstanding Daylight Lamp today, after 3 weeks, the Daylight Company "mislaid" my first order then the second time it was "returned undeliverable", it came this morning and I have assembled it to find that the magnifier is damaged and the arm it fixes to, so I called the shop who I bought it from who will contact Daylight about it and get them to send me a new arm and lense ( I refused to send the whole lamp back...the lord knows when I will get a new one!!) Above is a picture of my lamp...that isn't a picture of me though...lol.


Ah well it has just started raining here and is very cold...when is the spring going to arrive??


Oh yes and before I forget, my gorgeous OH bought me a suprise present the other day...I got all excited as he text me to tell me he had and made me wait all day...lol. I was expecting a box of choccies or similar...but no....a pink Nintendo DS lite, with Catz game and Braintraining, so I have something to take to my endless maternity appointments...bless him...I was quite overwhelmed really, then to top it all he went and bought a takeout of Southern Fried Chicken :)


Have a good day...it's America Idol tonight
Hugs




6 comments:

Lynn said...

You've not had good service from the light company have you Elisa? I hope they send the new pieces soon .... and perhaps a bit of a refund for all the hassle!

I got the DS for Christmas from my DD's... it's very addictive lol I bought several of the 'brain/eye/word games and am getting very good on them, but I prefer More Brain Training the best. Enjoy yours lol

Karan said...

I was thinking of buying one of their light/magnifier combos - not so sure now! Hope the replacement arrives quicker.
Hope the nausea/tiredness eases up soon (((((hugs))))).
What a great gift - your OH sounds a treasure. :0)

Julie said...

Aww what a sweet man to treat you. Great lamp, a good excuse to try it out when the replacement parts arrive. Hope the nausea passes soon.

Stitchabilities said...

Congratulations and what a sweet man to buy you such a great gift!!

Christina said...

Congrats on the news!! What a sweetie to buy you such a nice gift.

Sorry about your trouble with your lamp.

Sally said...

I hope you your daylight lamp sorted. Doesn't sound like you've had much luck with it.

I got a DS for Christmas and I love it. I got Brain training and went on it every day for ages but keep forgetting now! I'd love the 42 All Time Classics as it has lots of games on it!