Here is the exquisite Needleroll which I have received from my secret partner on the Jayne's Attic forum. It is so beautiful and the pictures do it no justice, there are lots of beads on the Needleroll and a pretty "Made with Love" brass charm too. Along with the Needleroll arrived some pretty aida banding & some Dragon Floss "New Arrival" which my partner felt was very apt!!There will be a few posts from me in the next few days, with photos of my Stitching Trip to France & stash purchases from both sides of the channel!!
Keep reading...
Hugs
6 comments:
what a lovely needleroll
ooohhh I like that!
Thats absolutely beautiful Elisa. Yes the thread is very apt. Can't wait to see your photos of your stitching trip.
Wow it certainly is a lovely one. Now I am trying to guess who would have made it lol.
Looking forward to seeing what you bought on your trip.
The needleroll is beautiful. Looking forward to reading about your trip.
Gorgeous needleroll.
Looking forward to reading about your trip Elisa. :0)
Post a Comment