Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Beautiful Biscornu & Loads-a-Stash!!

Here is a photo of the beautiful biscornu I received today from my secret partner from the exchange on the JA Stitch & Stash Forum, it is beautiful, the photo does not do the colours justice, a delicate pale blue fabbie and gorgeous varigated threads. Along with the biscornu came a fantastic smelling Yankee Candle and a skein of CaronWildflowers in Ocean Breeze. Thank you so much to my partner, I can't wait til 11th when I can thank you personally :)

LHN Sampler Lady

LHN M'Lady's Strawberries, Ialso purchased the Crescent Colour threads for this too (not shown as it was a blurry picture)

Some lovely fabbies, 28c Jobelan, 32c Evenweave and some 28c Quaker Cloth

A selection of Caron Wildflowers

Here is a couple of piccies of my stash I ordered from Sew and So last week, as they sent it recorded delivery and I wasn't in on Friday, I had to have it redelivered and the first day was today...I have been chomping at the bit for it to arrive and it did cheer up my morning, especially as I also received my Biscornu package too.

I have picked up my L*K Double Flips the past few evenings and made some progress on GIVE, I have had tired eyes so haven't done vast amounts but it has kept me occupied for a couple of hours each evening.

Thanks to everyone for all your messages and all you lovely comments on Acorns and Owls, I really do appreciate them...cyber friends really are the BEST!!

Happy Stitching

Hugs


9 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

ooh Pretty biscornu and lots of nice goodies. Do you have any special plans for the Caron threads?

Sally said...

Lovely biscornu. I must get mine finished to send of soon.

Nice new stash too:)

Julie said...

Your biscornu in the exch is superb, what a nice pressie to receive.

Lovely stash too.

Take care, lots of love
{hugs}

Karan said...

Oh, gorgeous biscornu! Great stash haul too.
Glad things are going OK on the home front. The end of a relationship is similar to losing a loved one - you have to give yourself time to grieve in both cases. Stay strong (((((hugs))))).

Stitching Kath said...

lovely stash that you have received.

dont forget some of us are not just cyber friends! York isnt too far away from Barnsley.

love kath
x

staci said...

I love your new blog look :) Looks like you got some great stash goodies and a wonderful biscornu! Also love your Acorns finish~~so cute.

Take care and {{hugs}}

Christina said...

The biscornu is lovely. What wonderful stash you received too. Hang in there, everything will work out in the end. Good luck with your housing.

Christine said...

What a lovely biscornu! Great stash too.

Good luck on the housing front

Stitchabilities said...

What a gorgeous Biscornu! and all that wonderful stash you lucky thing!!