I decided to make a couple of cards this afternoon as it was cool in the conservatory so perfect for card making. The card above is for my monthly exchange on the Groovycrafters group, the theme this month was a card using ribbon. I used some of my supplies from ScrapaGoGo and I am pleased with the result, I hope that Margit will also be pleased to receive it.The card below is for my Gran's birthday, I decided on something a little more traditional and had this lovely pink rose decoupage sheet so decided to use it for her card. She enjoys making cards so I have bought her some card making kits and papers.
This is the Biscornu that I have stitched for my Gran for her birthday, I showed this in a previous post but I thought I would show it again for you.Jeff asked me if we were going to have a holiday this year at 7.30am this morning, to which I replied that since I fell pregnant I hadn't really thought about it. He said that seen as we had a week off next week, then why not try to book something, as it is fine for me to fly until the end of June. Anyhow 3 hours of searching on the net, I managed to find a last minute week in Ibiza, in a quiet family friendly resort for the grand total of £500...for the 3 of us!! It is going to be a busy week this week, with washing & ironing to do, currency to organise and the rest, I usually have months to do this not 5 days...lol. But I am sure it will be worth it.
Well it is stitching time, I have my monthly exchange card to complete for XSP and the design is very apt!! All will be revealed soon.
Have a good evening
Hugs

7 comments:
Beautiful needleroll, they were all so nice. Lovely biscornu too, i'm sure gran will love it and the super card
Your needleroll is beautiful. Your cards are great too. I am sure your Gran will love her gifts. That is short notice for a holiday. I hope you all have a great time.
Beautiful needleroll Elisa. Great cards & the biscornu is so pretty - love the colours.
Have a great time on your bargain holiday. :0)
Beautiful needleroll! And your cards are so cute and creative too!
Very pretty needleroll Elisa:)
lovely needleroll. your cards are super
Lovely NR and Biscornu and great cards too.
Ooohh a holiday and sunshine, what are you taking to stitch?
Post a Comment