Sunday, 20 July 2008

Biscornu Revealed

Not a very exciting title but nevertheless I am finally able to show you the Biscornu which I stitched for Jane as part of the secret biscornu exchange on the JA Stitch & Stash Forum. I forgot to take a picture of the other bits I included, but off the top of my head I think it was a bookmark kit and some threads. Losing my memory I think...lol


The design is Heart's Desire by Debbie Draper, stitched on mystery navy 28c evenweave with Painter's Threads in Van Gogh finished off with 2 wooden flower shaped buttons.

Well I managed to make a good start on my food themed napkin exchange, it is the first time I have used waste canvas and was relatively easy to use, as long as it is tacked on firmly. I have done one corner so just need to do the opposite one now, I can't reveal this as yet.

I have quite a few finishes which are completed but I cannot reveal them yet, they are both on the JA Stitch & Stash forum firstly the Monthly Challenge; reveal date next Sunday and secondly the Redwork/Monochrome Exchange; reveal date 15th August.

Well not up to much today, we will probably head into town to get some lunch and have a fight in NEXT at the kiddies clothes (if there is anything left after yesterday), but not alot planned really.

Hope you all have a good Sunday

Happy stitching

Hugs


9 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Lovely Biscornu,Well done I love the colour!!

Julie said...

Super thread colour on the navy, it really pops off the fabric.

Have a good day, hope you get some bargains

Sally said...

Beautiful biscornu Elisa. I love the colours. Also love your strawberry. Must try this myself soon. Was it easy to make up?

Karan said...

Lovely biscornu, colours are gorgeous.
Good Luck with the bargain hunt Elisa. :0)

Christina said...

Your biscornu is beatiful.

Christine said...

Lovely Biscornu Elisa. Your strawberry is really pretty too

Marion said...

Dear Elisa,

I have nominated you for an award. You can go on my blog to carry him home. :))

Love,

Marion

Sally said...

You have an award:) Please see my blog:)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your Biscornu is lovely!