Sunday, 13 July 2008

Sunday Sunday....

Not a very imaginative title...but never the less is Sunday!! I just found this peony picture and I do love peonies...so it brightens up a somewhat boring post. Also I decided on a change of blog colour too, something more natural.

Well we were up early as a certain young man decided to join me in bed last night...I don't mind on a weekend...we laid and watched cartoons for half and hour before getting up and having some brekkie. Isey has just had a bath and me a shower and I have changed his bed and that is in the washer. I have done the washing up, I have the dishwasher to empty from yesterday (I hardly use it now but it is useful when I have had all and sundry round for tea). I have vacummed round downstairs and tidied, done the recycling and once the washer is done that needs pegging out.

I don't need to do any cooking as I did a huge shepherds pie for us all (Mum, Dad & my niece's came for dinner) last night, plus there was enough to make a small one for us 2, so that's lunch :), just some gravy needed to go with it as it is full of veggies :) there is also a peice of fresh cream sponge left too..yummy:)

I made a good start on my Papillion sampler yesterday, so will carry on with that later, I have decided to challenge myself by stitching the speciality stitch version and after a visit from Mr Frog early on, he seems to have gone back to the pond!! I also want to make a start on a little strawberry pinkeep that appeared in the GOSM this month,

I have ordered some waste canvas from Sew and So for my napking project and 2 peices of fabbie too, one in Wedgewood Blue and one in Pale Pink, as I noticed most of my large peices of fabbies are, beige, cream or naturals...I also ordered some bits and bobs from Johnsons yesterday, including some DMC's as they were on special offer (thanks Julie for the pointer :)).


Tomorrow we have to go to the LGI as Isey has an outpatients appointment to check on his hand and foot, he was born with Polydactyl (extra digits), he has an extra little finger removed when he was 18 months old and a double sized big toe which was at a right angle, which was operated on, but may need more work, so that is why we are going there.

I have my scan on Tuesday...I am now 21 weeks...over halfway, it has gone quickly really, I suppose as I have had so many other things going on. I hope to find out the sex, if baby is playing and not hiding...Isey is also coming in to see baby on the tv too.

Well better go and empty the washer as it has finished...

Happy Sunday all

Hugs

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I like peonies too, it's a lovley picture, and I love the rose at the top of you 'new look' blog.

Good luck with the scan, and I hope Isaac enjoys seeing his new bro/sis on tv :)

Stitchabilities said...

I love the new look of your blog, and such pretty flowers.
Good luck with the scan!

Julie said...

Hope all goes well at the hospital for you both.

Looking forward to seeing your PAP SAL now the frog has hopped off!

Christina said...

Love your blogs new look and name. You sure were busy. You are welcome to come and clean my house anytime. LOL Glad you and the little mister are doing well. Hope everything goes well with your appointment and Issac's. If you sent the frog over the pond please aim him away from me.

Solstitches said...

Hi Elisa,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comments :)
Congratulations on having a new baby on the way - how exciting for you.
Your peonies are pretty and I just love the gorgeous pinkeep you showed in your previous post.