Sunday, 6 July 2008

What a "Bobby Dazzler!"


This is the picture of my new Silver Cross pram I have just bought from my friend this morning, it comes along with this a car seat which fixes to the chasis, this carry cot can be used in the house on a special stand as a bed, I also got all the other extras too, sun canopy, rain cover, change bag, sheets, cozytoes etc, it is a gorgeous navy & cream, new baby is going to be very swish going out in this...:)
I also went to the NCT Nearly New Sale yesterday and bought some other bargains including a bouncy chair, a baby gym, clothes, sheets, toys, nappy wraps as I am going to use reusables this time round. I now need to find some space for it all. I have now made room for the coat in my bedroom so that needs moving upstairs so that the pram can be stored in the conservatory. I am just washing all the bits I got before I can put them away.
I have finished the front of the stitching for the redwork/monochrome exchange on the Stitch & Stash forum, I need to do the back and then the little addition to go with it...no pictures I am afraid as it is a secret exchange.
Well I am off to to do some tidying up then some stitching....
Hugs

7 comments:

Lynn said...

wow, that is a gorgeous pram, I do like 'proper' prams for babies.
Sounds like you got some good bargains too :) Well done!

Julie said...

Wonderful, i still have my Silver Cross pram that i had for DD and she'll be 19 next month LOL

Great bargains, saves the pennies for other stuff

Stitching Kath said...

its lovely Elisa. cant wait to see the baby in it.

love kath

Christina said...

Wow, sounds like you found some lovely things.

Cheryl said...

Oooh lovely pram!
Thanks for visiting my blog which has led me to yours :)

Christine said...

Lovely pram! We had one of those car seats that clipped onto a pram frame too, they are brilliant.

Karan said...

Lovely pram & it sounds like you're well on the way to being organised too. :0)