Wednesday, 10 September 2008

A Christmas Cheer.....

That is what I am doing...cheering lol, why you may ask? Well mainly beacuse I have stitched my first official Christmas ornament peice, I say official as I have also completed the JA Stitch & Stash Monthly Challenge peice, which is also a Christmas design, which has also turned out rather nice if I must say so myself. This a picture of my official first peice, in it's un-made-up state.

Design: Jeanette Douglas Designs from the JCS Christmas Ornament Preview Edition Fabric: Witchelt 32c linen in Lambswool Threads: Carries Creation in Emerald & Kreinik Gold Metallic

I must admit I slightly adapted the design as I was only using the 2 colours, but am pleased how it has turned out.

I have started on Christmas Ornament number 2 today and that is a Prairie Schooler Freebie, that should hopefully be finished tonight, then I can have a mammoth make up of the 3 things tomorrow.

I usually stitch my family little gifts, like scented bags, cushions etc, this year I am stitching everyone a dated Christmas Ornament, which they can hang on their tree, so I am going to amend the goals for the month to 4 Christmas Ornaments and remove the presents.

Well almost time to pop the little man in the bath...I may be back tomoorw with some made up peices to show

Have a great evening

Hugs

9 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely ornament Elisa, and well done on finishing the monthly challenge. I've not finished mine yet, but I am loving it so much so far that I might do it twice in different colourways.
By the way I love the new autumn picture in your header

Ginnie said...

What a lovely Christmas Ornament, the green is a beautiful shade.

Lynn said...

great job Elisa, at this rate you'll have enough to fill a whole tree lol

Mary said...

How lovely! I really do love this one, and may have to put this on my list to do.

Loreta said...

Very nice! I like green!

Karoline said...

Lovely ornie, congratulations

Julie said...

Pretty green on this one. Congrats on finishing the challenge, not even looked for fabby and thread for mine yet.

Stitchingranny said...

Very pretty Elisa.

Sally said...

Very pretty ornament Elisa. Lovely green you've used.

Well done on finishing the SAL challenge. I haven't even thought about it yet! I have printed the chart out though!