
This is the handsome chap I received from Chris as my Autumn Themed Exchange on the
Had a busy week (not stitching wise I am afraid to say), I had 3 days of hospital visits, Tuesday for an ECG & Echocardiogram, Wednesday for Lung Function tests and Thursday Antenatal check up...on a positive, I did manage to pop into town each day after the hospital and do a little bit of Christmas Shopping.....I know it's early but I need to be all organised before the babe makes her appearance.
I am not moving now...well not to the house I had found, the landlord was being a bit...well...a nightmare and wasn't happy I was a lone parent and receiving housing benefit...so I felt even if I did move in, he may have been a difficult person to deal with...so decided to stay put for a while and see how I get on...I am a great believer in fate....this house was not meant to be.
I am hobbling around today, but not as much in agony as yesterday....I was just getting in the shower yesterday morning...right leg in the bath when the bath mat decided to slide down the bath taking my right leg with it....I managed to save myself...but the calf muscle in my left leg took the brunt and I heard it rip....the pain I cannot tell you how bad it was...I went all faint and dizzy but managed to get my right leg back out and sit on the loo till I was ok. My Mum thank goodness only lives around the corner so she came and sorted the little man and did the school runs as I could hardly walk...so this weekend is a relaxing one...we have been to wacky warehouse for a party...but we used "Dad's Taxis" ...lol so I only hobbled in and out and sat the rest of the time....luckily now I have a worn out little chap who is happy to sit and watch tv and play with cars this afternoon, so I can sit and stitch and pop my leg up to rest.
I am almost finished on my second "pink freebie", then I have a couple of Christmas exchanges to stitch...I hope to have a quiet week this week and will get the sewing machine out to make some Christmas gifts from family and friends...
X-Factor tonight...hurrah....have a good weekend whatever you do...
Hugs
15 comments:
Foxy Loxy is beautiful!
I'm sorry your house didn't work out, but I bet there is an even better one waiting for you. I hope your leg gets better soon.
I think you have the right attitude. I live by 'if it's meant to be...'. Last thing you need is a bad landlord.
I hope you manage to get some rest, and your leg is better before the week of school runs starts again!
Happy stitching.
lol
Gaynor
Foxy Loxy is so pretty!
I hope your leg heals quickly. Sometimes it's just nice to have a reason to just sit and stitch but not if it's really painful.
You poor thing, that sounds really painful.
Your fox hanger is lovely
Foxy Loxy looks great ! Yes, if it is meant to be it will. There is a better house and landlord out there just waiting for the right time. Hope your leg is better.
Foxy is cute.
There is always a bright side to things, at least you dont have to pack now and can rest more.
Elisa,
Take good care of yourself and I'm sure there is even a better house out there that is just for you~~
I love Foxy Loxy - sorry about the house, I believe in fate too.
Look after yourself - hope the leg is better soon.
Omgosh Elisa, hope you're alright now... take care
Love Chris x
I do hope your leg is better now,Foxy loxy is wonderful!!
Foxy Loxy is lovely Elisa.
Hope your leg heals quickly. It sounds very painful so make sure you rest it plenty.
Sounds as though you made the right decision on the house front. There will be a better one out there.
Ooo Elisa, that sounds nasty! Lots of (((((((((hugs))))))))) & hope it heals quickly. Hope all the test went OK too.
Sounds like you had a lucky escape with the landlord - sounds like he would've been a pain. I'm sure something much better will come along soon. :0)
As for Foxy Loxy - he's gorgeous!
Have a good weekend. :0)
Foxy Loxy is very sweet, sorry to hear about your fall hope you are feeling better
The fox is delightful Lisa.
That sounds like a very nasty accident to have in your condition, take care of yourself.
Love Foxy Loxy! He's adorable with the loveliest eyes!
So sorry to read about your fall... Sending lots of {{{Hugs}}} and healing vibes your way!
I think you made a wise choice in regards to your new house... I too, am a firm believer in fate and this house evidently wasn't in the cards for you... The perfect house is waiting and you'll find it! :-)
Post a Comment