Sunday, 26 October 2008

Think Pink SAL Reveal

Here is my reveal for the S&S Breast Cancer Freebie SAL, I decided to stitch two peices, (mainly as I loved them both) the first I revealed earlier in the month which was the Butterfly Wings PINKeep and this is the second finish.
Stitched on Jayne's hand dyed Count on Me fabbie in Nude,
with the recommended DMC threads
Finished as a pillow, with gorgeous pink ribbon fabbie backing and frilly pink lace
I have lots of other stitchy bits and non stitchy bits to waffle about but I am so tired tonight...I will take piccies tomorrow and post them when my fingers can type a little easier.
Night night all
Hugs

10 comments:

Marian said...

Lovely!

Hope all is well. I know you must be counting the days. How well I remember although it was 38 and 34 years ago.

Marian

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's beautiful stitching as always - sending hugs for the next few weeks :)

Christine said...

Lovely finish Elisa

Angela said...

Lovely stitching and a beautiful finish.

stitchersanon said...

Fantastic cushion Elisa. Hope you are well and knee is better.
lol
gaynor

Karoline said...

Lovely finish, congratulations

Theresa said...

This finish is so cute~ The ribbon with the button is a really nice touch!

Sally said...

I adore your challenge finish Elisa. It's so pretty.

Carol R said...

Pretty Hope pillow.
All the best for your impending birth!

Hazel said...

This is a lovely finish! x