Monday, 24 November 2008

New Arrival


I am delighted to announce that Martha Lucy
arrived on 21st November at 12.22pm weighing in at 9lb 11.5oz
she is perfect....pictures will follow!!

20 comments:

Clara said...

Congratulations Elisa on your new arrival!

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Can't wait to see her photos~~

Donna said...

I am waiting to see the photos. I am sure she is just perfect, like you said. Kiss her little head for me.

Jan said...

Well done you and hugs and kisses for everyone

Stichelbiene said...

Congratulations!!

Greetings Birgitt

Stitchabilities said...

Oh wow Congratulations on her arrival,I was just wondering when you would post next,((Hugs))

Yuko said...

Congratulations Elisa!!!!
I can't wait to see her sweet photos!!

Angela said...

Congartulations Elisa, hope everything went smoothly. Looking forward to seeing her.

stitchersanon said...

CONGRATUALTIONS TO THE NEW MUM AND THE NEW BIG BROTHER!!!!!
absolutely best news ever...has cheered me right up.
Hope you are getting soem rest Elisa and I look forward to the new piccies of Martha and her new big brother.
lol
gaynor

Christine said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world Martha Lucy.
Looking forward to lots of pics

Ginnie said...

Congratulations on the birth of baby Martha. xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter what a beautiful name.

Make sure you rest as much as you can and enjoy every second of the cuddles

laura xx

staci said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that you both are doing well!!!

Sally said...

Congratulations Elisa and welcome baby Martha!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Elisa, can't wait to see some pics, hugs to you all x

Miokka said...

Just discovered your bolg! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! My name is Martha, and, I was born 50 years ago on... Nov. 21!!
Best wishes to your family!

Christina said...

Congratulations!!! She has the same birthday as my cousin.

Stitcher said...

Congratulations

Irene said...

I don't know how I missed this delightful news. Congratulations !

Susimac said...

Congratulations Elisa and seeing the pics - she is sure pretty.