Sunday, 25 January 2009

Bless the Baby & PIFs

Well two Bless the Babies is more like it, the first one is this little miss asleep in her chair this afternoon, she has another cough and cold they just seem to be going round and around at the moment, pooor little lamb, Isaac also has it too, he is being a usual man and being very grumpy with it...lol!!The second Bless the Baby is this one, it is for my boyfriend's new baby neice who was born last Saturday. It is a Lizzie*Kate design which I stitched on 28c Pink Jobelan with Dragon Floss in Congratulations, Love & Laughter & Pansy Pink, I finished it with 2 heart buttons and made it into a wall hanger, backed with baby fabric I had in my stash.

I did manage to make up quite alot of things yesterday, the baby hanger, an exchange item, 3 PIF's which are all ready and parcelled up to go to the post office on Tuesday, 2 are heading to Donna & Theresa in Texas and one to Clare in the UK, watch out for the postie ladies :0)

Today I have made up my peice for the S&S Monthly Challenge, I wanted to make a needleroll but not sure what happened but I diddn't leave enough fabric to do this, so I have finished it like a needleroll. I was unable to take pictures tonight because of bad light, I will therefore take one tomorrow and post it for you.
I started my Christmas Ornie for the S&S SAL, I have chosen a design from the November edition of GOSM and am stitching it in Victoria Clayton Turkey Red Silk on white jobelan, it is looking good, even if I do say so myself.
Well enough of my waffling, bedtime here for me, I am bushed....thanks for stopping by and reading and commenting on my ramblings!!
Hugs & Stitches

15 comments:

staci said...

I hope your little ones are feeling better soon :) Love your LK finish, it's adorable!!!

Donna said...

The baby hanger is so cute! I love the change in the colors. You did a great job of it.
I can't wait to get my package in the mail! Thank you so much!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

ah i hope they are both feeling better soon,
you have been a busy bee,
your hanger is fab, well done.

Stitchingranny said...

I have been spending time playing catch up Elisa as what with Christmas and health (both mine and Mums) I am way behind.

Martha is growing so fast its hard to believe, isnt she a cutie.

On the stitching front there are some nice things there.

I know a couple of people who have joined your new blog and want to wish you good luck with it, though I am sure it will be a great sucess. I wish I could join too as my finishing skills could do with widening but at the moment I really need to concentrate on getting some of my wips (which are fast becoming ufo's) done.

Christine said...

The LK hanger is beautiful! Hope Isaac and Miss Martha are feeling better soon.

Angela said...

Martha does look cute fast asleep in chair, hope she and Isaac are soon better.

A lovely finish on Bless the Baby.

Those parcels look too good to open, I wish I could wrap parcels as well as you. Can't wait to see what's in them.

Stitchabilities said...

What a cutie,Hope your babes are feeling better soon.
What a pretty hanger!!

Sally said...

Your L*K finish is absolutely beautiful Elisa. So beautifully finished.

I hope both Martha and Isaac are feeling better soon.

Oooh can't wait to see those PIF gifts.

Julie said...

Pretty hanger for the new addition.

Get well soon {hugs} for your little babies.

Marian said...

Hope the little guys will be better soon and that you don't catch it! Your needlework is perfecgt and beautiful as always. Good job.

Theresa said...

That is one beautiful baby and wall hanger!!!! I hope your babies get well soon!!!!
You did got a lot done in a day!! I see one package is coming my way~ I don't know if you saw this in time before you mail it, cause I just sent you my new address..... If not, I hope it will be tranfered to my new address....

Michelle said...

Elisa - once again your work looks stunning. Love to Issac and Martha. Poor Bruce has it - in fact everyone I know with little ones has it.
Love Michelle x

Karan said...

So enjoyed catching up with all your news. Great pics of your DS & DD - hope they both feel much better soon. Hope the health issue is sorted soon (((((hugs))))). Fabulous finishes & gifts. Looking forward to seeing your BP SAL pics. :0)

Donna said...

You have won an award! Check my blog, http://stitchingforacure.blogspot.com

Donna said...

I received my package in the mail today! It is too cute for words. Thank you so much!