.JPG)
Well firstly here is my progress on the Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler SAL, there are now 100 of us stitching along with this, I am really enjoying this design, I am stitching it on 32c Belfst Linen in Antique Ivory with DMC threads 3041, 3042 & 3865. I had hoped to get a little more of this done but I have ended up as usual signing up to too much lol!!
.JPG)
Here is the Christmas Ornament I have completed for January as part of the SAL on the S&S board, it is a design by Elizabeth C. Gorski of Primrose Needleworks, which featured in the GOSM December 2008. I have stitched it on 32 White Jobelan with Vikki Clayton Silk in Turkey Red, I finished it as a hanging pillow...1 down 11 more to go!!
.JPG)
A little late is my finish for the Monthly Challenege on the S&S board, this month we could chose a freebie design from Papillion, I decided on this design called Comedy & Tragedy, which I stitched on 28c Qukaer Cloth in Mocha, in WDW and DMC. It is finished as a needleroll/cushion as silly me didn't leave enough fabbie for the needleroll finish so I stitched fabbie at top and bottom then stitched together, it still looks good!!

Here is a picture of myself and the monkey's on a day out to Harrogate & Knaresborough, Shaun came over for a couple of days so we decided to have a day out yesterday. We lunched at Pizza Hut...yummy and walked around the town and the castle ruins. It was a cold day though, so definitely a return visit required once the weather is warmer.

and here is another one of the little miss, 10 weeks old tomorrow, I think she is already teething as she is constantly chewing her hand, thank goodness for Dentinox Teething gel, the only one you can use from birth!!
I am going to try and make a start on my OWS Huswif this weekend as the little man is with Daddy this weekend, so I should get some done when the babe is sleeping!!
Hugs & Stitches
11 comments:
I love the stitching. And the baby is growing so fast. The "little man" is so handsome.
Lovely Stitching and you children are just soo sweeet
Happy Stitching
Shellie
The colours of your Beatrix Potter piece are lovely.
I nearly used the same pattern as you for the S&SMC, it was really difficult to pick a favourite.
As usual you have finished each piece so well. The red on the ornie is a lovely shade.
Lovely pictures of you and the children Elisa, and great stitching as usual.
I like the effect of the different fabric at the ends of your needleroll, it gives it a primitive/antiquey sort of look
I lvoe the picture of you with your chidren. You look really well and happy..long may it last!
The SAL looks great, and fantastic finishes as always. I dont know how you find the time, you must be so better organised than I am lol
Lovely stitching Elisa! Great photograph of you and your little ones too.
Great stitching it looks beautiful I have the Noel on my list for next xmas, lovely family photos Elisa you must be very proud
I love the colours you've chosen for BP. It looks so pretty.
Love your finishes. I like the way you've finished off the S&S challenge.
Lovely photo of the three of you:)
BP is gorgeous, and congrats on your finishes.
Great pics of you and the children.
Two lovely finishes & BP is looking lovely - will enjoy watching that develop. Lovely family pics too. :0)
She is growing fast - and little laddie is looking not so little LOL
Great stitching too - and HUGE thanks for my PIF gift (I have put a picture onmy blog)
Post a Comment