Thursday, 19 February 2009

An award from Sally

award2[1]

Sally has very kindly awarded me this Friends award to which I am very honoured, thanks Sally it is greatly appreciated.

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with.

It was tough only choosing eight but here goes and please do not be offended if your name is not down here…I am just playing along with the rules.

Clare

Hazel

Julie

Kath

Lynn

Michelle

Rachael

Sally (sending one back to you)

 

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh my, thank you Elisa, you're very kind to award this to me. I love blogging and reading everyone's news.

Julie said...

Thank you so much Elisa for this award. I blog to keep my sanity and track of what i have been doing.

Stitchabilities said...

Thank you for the award ,I don't know why I missed this the first time!!

Karan said...

Congratulations on the award Elisa - well deserved. :0)

Hazel said...

Awww thanks Elisa! That is so precious. xx