Saturday, 7 February 2009

Friendship Exchange Received


This is the delightful ornament I received yesterday from Jane for the friendship exchange on the Exchange Heaven blog, isn't it lovely and the words are lovely too...thank you so much Jane I love it!!
I managed to stitch half a motif on my BP sampler last night, it was tough going as it is white on ivory, I think I will be doing the majority in the mauve's with an odd white one here and there. I hope to complete the other half this afternoon....dependant on my daughter who is currently screamimg the place down!!
Have a good weekend
Hugs & Stitches

8 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely exchange gift Elisa

Stitchabilities said...

Lovely exchange piece!!

Angela said...

A lovely exchange piece.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a lovely gift Elisa, great stitching Jane.

Jane said...

So glad you liked it, had great fun stitching it for you

Ranae said...

Both exchange pieces are pretty.
I love your recent wall hangings, esp. with the sheep buttons, cute!!

Theresa said...

Wonderful exchange from Jane!!! I love the colors!!

Julie said...

A lovely exch gift.

I'll swop you a little screaming lady for a poorly kitty who wants to go out all the time and loves to claw the carpet!!!!LOL