Clara, Hazel & Rachael have all let me know that they have received their PIF gifts from me and here they are, little circular pinkeeps, I used a Casa Mia freebie design and used 32c white jobelan and stitched them with Ozark Sampler Thread Limited Edition Pantomime threads in Aladdin (Green variegated), Genie (Blue variegated) and Abu (Yellow variegated). I matched the backing fabric, ribbons and pins to the threads too.
I had an appointment today at the Breast Unit for an ultrasound and a core biopsy, it wasn’t painful like I imagined it to be, but it is sore now, I am not looking forward to the bruise…lol. I will receive a phone call next Monday to arrange an appointment for the results, therefore another week of wondering…
Anyhow time for sleep
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
14 comments:
I love my pif! Thanks again Elisa. xx
They are so sweet! Lucky ladies!
Thank you Elisa I love mine!
I hope you get the results soon and they are what you want to hear!
Lovely work Elisa, well done!
Good Luck with the biopsy results, I'll be thinking of you (((hugs)))
beautiful PIF´s.
i hope the biopsy bring good result to you.
take care.
Wonderful work Elisa. They look stunning - how lucky for the winners.
All the best with the results - I'm thinking of you always.
Love Michelle xx
Beautiful stitching! Best wishes for the biopsy results
They are beautiful Elisa.
Good luck with the results of the biopsy. Will be thinking of you.
Thank you so much for the award:) It's an honour to receive it from you.
Really lovely PIF's Elisa :) Keeping you in my thoughts and praying for positive results {{hugs}}
Beautiful pinkeeps.
Hope all goes well and this week whizzes past for you.
Beautiful PIF's Elisa, sending hugs
they are wonderful.
take care of yourself. thinking of you
love kath
Hello.
Your works are wonderful.
Lilang in Hungary
Gorgeous PIF gifts - very lucky recipients. :0)
Hope all goes well & the results are OK. Will be thinking of you (((((hugs))))).
Post a Comment