Thursday, 19 March 2009

A Small Finish

SDC10324 I have managed a small finish so far this month, it is a small scissor pocket which I have completed for the Challenge Blog, it is a design by Casa Mia stitched on 28c Jobelan in Moss, threads used are Ozark Tide Pool, Crescent Colours  Fennel & WDW Seaweed. The fabric shown in the picture is the one I have used in the making up of the pocket, I also trimmed it with a fine green cord.SDC10328I have been stitching on my Stitch & Stash Monthly Challenge, this month is a Workbasket freebie, I think I must have chosen the biggest design as it is taking forever…lol…I should have finished it by the weekend though, finger’s crossed!! I then intend to work on my Beatrix Potter SAL & make a good start on the new LHN SAL. I still have not started the Huswif, but I am not going to panic myself about this, I can start this later once I have completed some of my UFOs, which seem to be piling up!

Anyhow I hope to have an update soon, things are non stop here at the moment, I am behind with my blog reading and hope to have a catch up over the weekend…

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful scissor pocket!!!! I love the colors you used~~
You have so many interesting projects going on, can't wait to see those porgress~~

Stitchabilities said...

That is very pretty well done!

Angela said...

Thsat's pretty. You have such great taste.

Karan said...

Beautiful finish - love the colours. :0) Must start stitching mine!

Carmen said...

livvely scissor pocket,,i need to stitch,i am so lazy last time..

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful stitching as always :)

Julie said...

Super scissor pocket, i bet you chose the same design as i did LOL

Sally said...

I love the scissor pocket Elisa. It's so pretty.

Christine said...

Very pretty Elisa

Sandra said...

Lovely finish Elisa.

Stitchingranny said...

very pretty Elisa.

Michelle Andaya said...

Simply beautiful, Elisa. I think most of us are behind on blogging and blog-hopping. But little stitching is better than none, for me.

Enjoy your weekend.

Tracy Dixon said...

Pretty finish, well done xx