
Well hello all...I am still here after a very busy month, with a birthday, baptism and house move it has been hectic and crazy...even for a very organised me!! The above and below pictures are at Martha's Baptism...she was slightly grumpy after the water situation...lol...and then you catch me having a crafty glass of vino!! It was a special day with very close family and my friends who are Martha's Godmother's...all 4 of them...."Martha and the Vandelas" as they have been nicknamed!!

Here is a picture of my big boy who was 5 at the end of April and he celebrated with 2 of his schoolpals, who have their birthdays in the same week, it was a busy old day but they all had fun...here he is a Sportacus helping Boxo the Clown!! I needed a HUGE glass of wine that evening!!

I have managed to do some stitching during the packing and house move, the main finish was my LHN Traveling Stitcher, I used the recommended Crescent Colour threads, but with an alternative fabric, I have not started to make it up into a stitchers wallet and needlebook as yet, but will get around to that eventually. I have also just completed my alphabet themed piece for the Exchange Heaven monthly exchange, it just needs to be finished now, a job for the weekend. I have been plodding away at my BP sampler but stitching over 1 is a tough old slog, but i am keeping going.

Now onto life stuff, the new house is great, a few little niggles to iron out and a serious clean and decorate required, but it is very homely and comfy and it just feels "right"! Shaun is moving up here next weekend and starts his new job on 1st June, driving one of the open top tour buses in the city, it is a seasonal job until October, but hopefully something else will come up in the meantime more permanent at one of the main bus companies. Shaun and my Dad have spent the afternoon putting up blackout blinds in the kid's rooms as there was no curtains and I have been woken up at 5am every morning for the past 2 weeks...so fingers crossed a sleep in until at least 6.30am tomorrow!
I hope to find my camera this weekend and take some pictures of some exchanges I have received....so watch this space...
Hugs & Stitches
14 comments:
I seemed to have lost your blog when I moved mine..glad I found it again..and so much has gone on for you! I am amazed at how much has gone on in your life lately...and am very very pleased for you. Your wee kiddies are as beautiful as ever and the stitching is fantastic...dont know how you fit it all in!
Hello~~ So glad to see you again!!! Sounds like you had a very busy but pleasent month~~ Both your stitche pieces are adorable!!! Hope to see you here more often~
Happy to see you again, Elisa!
The LHN finished piece is so adorable!
You little baby is very pretty little lady :)
Wow you have been busy. Glad both celebrations went well, I'm sure those glasses of wine were well earned.
Pleased to hear the move went well, having done it more than a few times I know how stressful it can be.
As ever beautiful stitching.
Pleased that the move went well, and you soon settle in your new home. And that your celebrations went well.
Beautiful stitching as always
Good to see you again, sounds like you have had a busy time. I love your travelling stitcher piece. Glad you house move went well.
Wishing you every happiness in your new home. TS looks great, i still need to make mine up.
Martha is growing as is the little man.
Hi Elisa, nice to see you posting again. I'm glad you are settling so well into the new house, and great pictures of the children
Your travelling stitcher is lovely
Glad to hear the move went well. Both your finishes look lovely
Glad you're okay. I think we all were wondering and worried.
Kids looks great-really growing.
Shame I'm not there to have a glass with you!
Glad you're okay. I think we all were wondering and worried.
Kids looks great-really growing.
Shame I'm not there to have a glass with you!
Good to see you back Elisa. :0) Glad the move went OK & you are settling in so well - many best wishes for the future. Lovely pics - they are both growing so quickly. Very nice finish, will look forward to seeing it made up. :0)
lovely stitching of the LHN travelling bag.
Elisa - lovely to see you back.
You take care Love Michelle x
Post a Comment