Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Busy Bee's




Here is the beautiful scissor fob I received from Colly on the Exchange Heaven Blog monthly exchange, isn't it beautiful...the pictures don't do it justice...I have attached it to my breast cancer pink scissors and they are perfect together.
Not too much happening here, just trying to get the house into order...not much will get done this week though being half term...lol
Hope you all have a good week
Hugs & Stitches

12 comments:

Angela said...

Great stitching. Nice to see your profile has been amended, hope everything works out for you with Shaun.

Julie said...

Very pretty, loveyl exch gift.

Enjoy your week with little man off school.

Stitchabilities said...

That is an adorable fob!

Christine said...

What a beautiful exchange gift

Lula said...

gorgeous fob

Theresa said...

This is adorable!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa. Yes nice to see your profile has changed. You know how happy I am for you that things are working out. Love ya Michelle x

Carmen said...

Pretty, pretty stitching and finish.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely gift Elisa - I'm so pleased things are working out :)

Tracy Dixon said...

That is so sweet

Tracy Dixon said...

Elisa hun could you e-mail me so I have your e-mail addy I thought I had it but must have deleted it doh

Karan said...

A lovely exchange piece, it's so pretty. Have fun during half term. :0)