Wednesday, 10 June 2009

The Circus…

Wow what a fantastic show….here are some photos to keep you all happy!!

SDC10833 SDC10834 SDC10835 SDC10836 SDC10837 SDC10838 SDC10839 SDC10840 SDC10842 SDC10843 SDC10845 SDC10847 SDC10849 SDC10851 SDC10852 SDC10853 SDC10854 SDC10855 SDC10856 SDC10859 SDC10860 SDC10861 SDC10864 SDC10865 SDC10866 SDC10868 SDC10869 SDC10874 SDC10877 SDC10879 SDC10880 SDC10881 SDC10883 SDC10884 SDC10885 SDC10887 SDC10894 SDC10896 SDC10898 SDC10905 SDC10906

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I was always terrified of the Circus when I was little but I have to say this looks nothing like what I remembered. Still don't like clowns now - find them very scary.
Glad you all enjoyed the show.
Michelle x

Stitchabilities said...

Very jealous!!

Glad you enjoyed it

Stitching Kath said...

looks good, cant believe there were some empty seats. im jealous

Clare-Aimetu said...

Wow it looks amazing - they are playing Coventry tonight (and last two days) and everyone at work is saying how great it was :)

Sally said...

Wow it looks fantastic Elisa! Love little Marky!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!

How close were you!!!! I am so jealous. One day I will be Mrs Gary Barlow!!!

Good to see you back blogging I hope you have settled into the new house

Laura x

Julie said...

Cool!!!

lena-lou said...

Thanks so much for your Take That pictures, I love them all and only wish I had had a ticket to have seen them too !!

Lisa said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I desparately wanted to see them and was on the phone as soon as tickets went on sale, but still failed to get any (sulk).
Did you see them on Jonathan Ross on Friday night, they were great.

Maddy*Moo said...

Is that Take That I see? lol. Fantastic pictures! And such great seats too! I am soooo jealous! Where did you see them?

Karan said...

Looks an amazing show. Bet it took you ages to come down from that high! LOL :0)