Saturday, 27 June 2009

Sports Day, Stash & a BIG Girl!!

Well firstly here is the Big Girl….she sat up un-aided for the first time this morning and doesn’t she look pleased with herself too…SDC10699 SDC10687           Isaac had his school sports “races” day last Wednesday, he took part in a running race and a funny hat race…he did so well too. It’s the “multiskills” sports day on Monday, let’s hope the weather is as nice as it was last week…I even got a sunburnt face…I did look like Rudolph for a day or two with a red rose…lol!!SDC10688 SDC10689  SDC10691            I treated myself to some stash…it has been months since I bought anything apart from an odd bit of ribbon for a smalls finish. I ordered 4 LHN charts “Rose Sampler”, “Paper Whites”, “Daisy Lane Cottage” & “Lavender Hill”, some Dragon Floss and some pins which were desperately needed after all my recent smalls finishes.SDC10696 SDC10697 SDC10698

I realised I still owe 3 PIFs so I have just kitted up the first one…so one of the 3 ladies will be wondering who is going to receive first…lol!

School had a teacher training day yesterday so we decided to take the kids to the seaside (as Shaun also had a day off) we packed up a picnic, beach clothes, towels etc and headed off…half way there we hit the thickest wall of fog which continues and turned into rain by the time we arrived at Bridlington…so we parked up on the prom and had a car picnic before heading off to Scarborough as there is more “indoor” activities there…the fog was still thick there too…we had a good day though and had a wander around, Isaac went on a few rides and enjoyed a “99”!!

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

3 comments:

Karan said...

Oh clever girl Martha! :0)
Looks like everyone had fun at the sports day. Fab new stash. Glad the weather didn't spoil your day at the seaside. :0)

Julie said...

Martha certainly loves the camera, she is so photogenic.
Sports day looks like fun.

Michelle said...

Oh Elisa - she is beautiful and loves the camera doesn't she. Sports Day - I remember Matt's so well - he used to cheat. I expect I will have all that to come again - hope Issac enjoyed it. Your new stash looks wonderful and I am now wondering who is the going to be the first lucky PIF girl! xx