Here is the finish I can show you….I have stitched it for a friend who is retiring from work (the same place I have just left) she is also Martha’s Godmother. It is a Lizzie*Kate design which I stitched on COM Hand-dyed 28c jobelan in Nude with Dragon Floss, I finished it with blue pearl seed beads and metallic pins as a pinkeep.
I have also completed 2 of my PIF gifts, one is in the post and has hopefully arrived with it’s recipient, the other is here to wrap and post so watch out for the postie if you are one of my PIF members :0)!!
On the stitching front I am half way through my LHN piece for the monthly exchange and I have signed up for the “Home Sweet Home” exchange too, but I have a while to stitch that one yet. I still have this months Christmas Ornament to complete, which hopefully I will get done.
I am enjoying stitching smalls at the moment, all my WIPs are having a holiday…lol…once I have finished all my unpacking etc I hope to then get a rota going…at the moment it is so much easier to just have one smalls project going that I can just pick up when I have a moment to spare.
Those more observant readers may have noticed that my profile has changed, I am sorry to say that it didn’t quite work out with Shaun and I, it is a joint decision and he is moving out and back to Grantham on Saturday. It is a shame but it just wasn’t “working”, we hope to stay friends…thanks for all the messages I have received xxxx.
I have had a bit of a spending spree for the house with a small amount of my redundancy money, I have bought some lovely beech units and coffee tables, bookcase, bedding, curtains and towels…so I have lots to keep me busy as usual.
School breaks up on Friday so a nice 6 weeks of not having to rush around like a lunatic on a morning….PJs until lunchtime…lol!! Let’s hope the weather is kind to us so we can spend some time in the park and at the seaside.
As always a big thank you for reading my ramblings and all your kind words and comments.
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
13 comments:
I am so sorry that it has not worked out with Shaun. Perhaps it won't help at the moment - but there are more and bigger fish in the sea!As always, your stitching is just beautiful, and you should be very proud of it.
Have a lovely day.
Love from Lynda.
Very pretty finish Elisa:)
I am so sorry to hear things didn't work out with Shaun {{{{hugs}}}}
sorry to hear your news Elisa
Hi Elisa,
Sorry it didn't work out with Shaun, but things sometime work out for the best, you'll find someone meant just for you!!
Lovely stitching as usual, I am struggling with my WIPs too as I have some exchanges to finish and have to get organised for some blogoversay giveaways too.. I am so busy with this stitching, thank goodness for rain as it means we don't go to the allotment!! LOL Lovely lot of buys with your redundancy money, its great to get new bedding I love it and the furniture sounds very nice too..
Think I need some retail therapy, got a bit of fed up-itis!
Chris x
Sorry to hear your news...sometimes there are just more frogs than princes! ((hugs)).
Lovely stitching. I am working on the Angels one at the mo ...I am not stalking you honestly..I didnt know you were doing it lol.
I hope we arent working on the same LHN..I dont thing my ego could take it lol.
Enjoy the school holidays and think of all that extra stitching time lol
love your piece, but what's dragon floss ??
Sorry to hear your news elisa, hope your ok,
love the stitching as always,
summer holidays, a memory as all mine have grown and left home, enjoy it, hope the sun is good to you.
Sorry it didn't work out with Shaun, but glad you can remain friends.
Great finish on the LK piece
That is a lovely piece!
Sorry to hear your news.(hugs)
Elisa - sending you a hug. You have plenty to keep you busy eh with your spending spree - bet it will all look lovely. Your stitching is fabulous as always. You take care of you and the little ones. Michelle xx
Lovely stitching. Sorry to hear your news.
LK looks lovely, a special gift, i stitched this for a friend of mine.
Sorry to hear your news, enjoy your summer hols with the kids.
Just having my post holiday catch up. So sorry to hear it didn't work out (((((hugs))))).
Another beautiful finish - now off to see what else you've been doing. :0)
Post a Comment