Here are the pictures of my canvas work biscornu. The design appeared in the latest edition of “Stitch with the Embroidery Guild” magazine. I stitched it in DMC threads and used the colours on the opposite ways on the top & bottom. I finished it off with 2 vintage mother of pearl buttons in blue.
I really enjoyed stitching this piece…haven’t decided what to do with it as yet….
I have just received an email from Jo at Polstitches to say that my Dragon Floss package is on it’s way…oooo my mouth is watering already…I of course will post pictures for you all to drool over too…lol
Well off to start stitching my August Christmas ornie for the SAL now…take care and have fun!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
Wendy...Dragon Floss is the most gorgeous hand-dyed floss from Polstitches..take a look on their website...Elisa x
15 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Very pretty Elisa.
looks reeally nice, I love the blue !
silly question perhaps, but what is Dragon Floss ?
Beautifull! The colours do match so well;
Edith
Gorgeous.
Lovely work Elisa. I shall be drooling over your Dragon Floss - I am over 2/3rds of the way there to completing my collection - its wonderful thread. Love Michelle x
This is so beautiful!!!!! Great job!!!!
What a gorgeous piece!!
Super biscornu, i love the BP tin in your last post.
So wonderful!!! Lovely biscornu!
That is very pretty!!
I have never seen a biscournu as beautiful as yours. wowsers. gorgeous.
Wow what a gorgeous biscornu!!!
Ooo that is so pretty Elisa - congrats on the first too. Lovely buys as well - those scissors are so cheerful..... I didn't resist when I saw them either. LOL :0)
Your Biscornu is beautiful. Never thought of doing a canvas pattern! Can you tell me more about the edition of "Stitch with the Embroidery Guild" magazine! Can one purchase this magazine?
Rebecca L.
blake@cfu.net
Post a Comment