This is my 200th blogging post and to celebrate I am offering a giveaway, the package includes a pin pillow which is a freebie design by Plum Street Samplers, stitched on hand dyed 28c evenweave with Dinky Dyes Limited Edition Silk “Hook”, some DMC thread, buttons, 2 charts and a chart book.
All you need to do to enter this giveaway is comment on this post, please include an email address so I can inform you if you are the lucky winner. To qualify for 2 chances to win then please advertise this giveaway on your blog, linking it back to mine.
The drawing will be made on Sunday 20th September, 7pm (GMT)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for your continued support and kind comments I truly appreciate them.
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
74 comments:
Congratulations Elisa! What a great day for you!! Please enter me in the give-away. :) I will also post on my blog.
chrizb@cybersmart.co.za
Oh wonderful Elisa! I'd love to be entered please. You have my mail addi. x
congratulations on your 200th post !
that is amazing !
I always enjoy reading your blog, you have been ( and still are ) a real inspiration to me !
as I have won a giveaway not so long ago, I'll let this one go, my turn will come nect time .
good luck to all !
Hi Elisa , congrats .
Please enter me for your giveaway , and I'll post about iton my blog.
Thanks , Cath
Congratulations on your 200th post. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
Wow, Elisa, that's a fantastic milestone! Congrats on reaching your 200th post, and thank-you for your generosity in your give-away.
I've posted about it on my blog, and good luck to all who enter (including me!)
jcbsleep at yahoo dot com
Congrats, Elisa! I'd like to be included...
pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com
Congrats on your 200th post! I'd love to be entered in your giveaway. Cottage Garden is on my wish list...so I must enter!
I'm also posting on my blog.
Oh Elisa how lovely I'd love to be included please, you have my e-mail already hun xx
Oh well done - here's to the next 2oo posts - always interesting and lovely to read!!
Have a lovely day!!
Lynda
Meant to say - please enter me in your draw!!
Smiles,
Lynda.
Wow 200 posts! I did not hit 50 yet and its been over an year. Maybe I should post more.
Please enter me in your giveway. I will be posting at my blog.
http://nswvml.blogspot. com
Thank you
Congratulations! Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway - Thanks!
kimberlybreid@hotmail.com
What a lovely giveaway Elisa - please enter me in the draw, I always read your blog but don't comment as often as I should
Congratulations on reaching your 200th blog. I love reading your blog and would like to be entered.
lbarge(at)msn dot com.
Elisha ~
Congratulations on your 200th post, boy do I have a long way to go. I just hope someone is keeping track.
Your stitching is so lovely.
Please enter me in your give away. Like I need another chart but yours look so interesting and some I don't have.
My email is reddrooster@gmail.com.
My blog addy is theflyingitchesneedle.blogspot.com please come by and give me a look.
Thanks for this opportunity.
God Bless ~
Lenna
HI Elisa. Congrats on your 200th post. I'd love to be a part of this draw
threadsthroughouttime@shaw.ca
Apparently lots are interested in your give away and that means me as well. Where did you get the angel or cherub pattern for the pink keep at the top of your blog. Its very pretty and turned out wonderfully.
Bye the way email is
pennyi1@att.net
Happy 200, Elisa! You chatty stitcher, you!
Congrats on your 2000th post. love the pin pillow, nice design.
Congratulations!!!!!!! I've always enjoyed your posts, so I'm definately in for the giveaway~~~~ Thank you for the opportunity, and keep the good things coming!!!!
Paiheng23@gmail.com
p.s.: I've also posted a link on my blog~
Please enter me in your drawing! Congratulations on your 200th post!
Thanks.
Melody
Congratulations on reaching your 200th post. That is a beautiful giveaway and I would love to be entered in the draw for it please. sharonjstevens @ msn.com (no spaces). Thank you!
Congratulations!! I love your blog :) What a great giveaway! Please enter me.
ckbaker46@yahoo.com
Elisa, I just found your blog and it was just wonderful reading!
I would love to be entered into your drawing and I will definately mention it on my blog too!
Thank you!
Elisa, I just found your blog and it was just wonderful reading!
I would love to be entered into your drawing and I will definately mention it on my blog too!
Thank you!
I forgot my email address....
angelj1994@yahoo.com
Elisa ~ So sorry I spelled your name wrong, mine is Lenna and people spell it wrong all the time. That is how I spell my grandson's name he must have been thinking of his Gammie.
God Bless ~
Lenna
Congratulations on your 200th post!
Congratulations ! please include me in your drawing too. Thanks. Terry N
shyphantum57@hotmail.com
Wow - well done Elisa. I would love to be added to your draw.
Hope you are keeping well. Love Michelle x
Happy Milestone posting :)
Please toss my name in the hat, my email shoule be there when you get the email telling you I posted
Congratulations for the 200th post and for all the lovely stitches you have shown us already! I like to come here as I always see something beautiful :) Please, enter me to your give away.
My email: edit.stitching @ gmail.com (without the spaces of course)
Awesome - congratulations! Please enter me in your giveaway...
xstitching5@yahoo.com
WTG on reaching your 200th post Elisa. What a fab giveaway - would love to be entered, please. :0)
Please, count me in too! I'm watching all your beautiful works on your blog. Congratulation!
I show your giveaway on my blogroll.
edige08 @ gmail.com
Dear Elisa,
Early I won a giveaway by you and was fantastic, so I'd like to join again :) Please count me in.
And thanks for this lovely giveaway, congratulations on your 200th post!!
Greetings,
Nina
Dear Elisa,
Congratulation for your 200th post.
I would like to win, please enter me in your drawing.
Kryx
Congratulations for your 200th post, is fantastic!
I'd like to participate in the drawing, thank you very much, I'll annaunce it in my blog!
Regards...
Dear Elisa!
Congrat on your 200! That's fantastic!
I'd love to join your giveaway!
You can find your advertise here:
http://giveawaysandblogcandy.blogspot.com/2009/09/elisas-giveaway.html
cicurka@freemail.hu
Hugs from Hungary!:*)
Dear Elisa!
Congratulations for your 200th post!
Please, enter me to your give away!
Thank you!!!
Márti
Hi Elisa, Please enter me in your 200th post giveaway. I have posted a photo with a link to this posting on my blog which is www.tapestry-of-dreams.blogspot.com.
Love
Patti xxx
P.S. My email address is on my blog in case, by some miracle, I actually win this.
thank you for this chance and congratulations for you blog.hugs
Wow Thanks for the chance at all your candy I follow and have linked you all up
sorry for my english spero di vincere un saluto dall'Italia bye bye rosa
http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/
goccedioceano2000@libero.it
Thanks for a chance.
congratulation for your blog...
i put the link on my blog.
xxx
Elisa,
I have enjoyed viewing your blog and must tell you about DH and I trip to the UK a few years ago. We rented a flat in London and took the train to many other cities. We planned on spenting only 3 days in York but loved it so much we cancelled our reservations for 3 days in Edinburgh! We made a day trip there instead! We have great hopes of returning to York on day.
Please enter me in your drawing. I would be very excited to win and it would be even more special coming from on of our special memories city.
Thanks and happy stitching!
Connie
connieblue@cox.net
Congratulations on your 200 posts. Please enter me into your giveaway
I have also put the photo of your giveaway with a link back to here on my blog. :)
Dear Elisa, congratulation to your blog an the 200th blogging post!
Please enter me into your giveaway, thank you in advance.
hugs,
Timici from Hungary
timea dot kucsera @ gmail dot com
ciao Elisa complimenti per il tiuo traguardo, partecipo anch'io al tuo blog candy, già ho postato il tuo link sul mio blog, caip a presto Daniela
ciao, che bel blog, e che meraviglioso CANDY!!
IO HO GIÃ LOGATO TUTTO SUL MIO BLOG..
INCROCIO LE DITA.
BACIONI
SORRY, THIS IS MY EMAIL: ninitell.p@gmail.com
THANK'S .
COCCINELLE
Hi Elisa, Please enter me in your anniversary giveaway. Ijust love reading your blog; you are such a talented stitcher!
thanks,
Robin
www.robinpich.blogspot.com
klpich@aol.com
oops thought i had entered your wonderful draw. off now to pack rofl
HÃ, Elisa, I'd like to enter your giveaway.
my e-ami address: judit.sarkozi@gmail.com
I advertised this giveaway on my blog.
Congartulation! Your blog is fantastic!
Hugs: Judit from Hungary
congratulazioni Elisa per il traguardo raggiunto!! grazie per il candy, ti ho inserito nel mio candy box!!
in bocca al lupo
ciao elisabetta
http://abc-hobby.blogspot.com/
WOW 200 post thats great. I just found your blog but will put it in my list to check.
I love the exchanges you have gotten, and the pieces you have done.
marchann58@gmail.com please include me in your drawing.
I would love the chance to win this generous giveaway! Thank you for blogging...I enjoy yours and others like it as I learn so much!
mrscpom@yahoo.com
Wow, Congrats on reaching your 200th post ! It's a fantastic milestone !
Thank you for your generous giveaway :)
Please include me in your drawing. I'll post it on my blog :)
Congrtulations on your 200th post! Wow, that is a lot of postings. And typing. Thanks for a chance at your generous giveaway.
juels51@yahoo.com
Congratulation! Your giveaway is posted on my blog with your link.
Your blog is phantastic!!!!
My mail: fokolomp@gmail.com
Zsuzsanna from Hungary
Hello!!! Congratulations on your 200th post!
Your giveaway is posted on my blog with your link.
manualidades.daisy@gmail.com
Oh wonderful Elisa!
Please enter me for your giveaway , and I'll post about iton my blog.
Thanks , Maria Teresa
my email
mariateresa.1979@email.it
http://www.amorevitacrocette.blogspot.com/
Congratulations! I admit that your blog is new to me, I found it via one of the many posts back to this giveaway, and I hope that I can be entered in your draw - my email is too_busy_to_stitch@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks! Viv in the UK
Congratulations Elisa! Please enter me in the giveaway. :) I will also post on my blog.
cseverke @gmail.com
Congratulation for your 200th post. Please enter me in the giveaway.
I would like to win. :o)
Good luck to all !
Thank you!
Nóri from Hungary
norcsella@gmail.com
Dear Elisa!
Congratulations for your 200th post!
Please, enter me to your give away!
Thank you!!!
Andi from Hungary
Dear Elisa,
You have a wonderful Blog and do so many wonderful things!! I would like to be entered into your contest also please!!
Thank You!!
Love and Hugs!!
Deborah
Congratulations Elisa! What a great day for you!! Please enter me in the give-away.I also post on my blog.Have a nice day from Tenerife
ica752003@yahoo.es
PS: I hope is not to late
Congratulation!!!!
I hope is not to late
Kisss
Mati m.morenita@gmail.com
I hope I'm not to late; please count me in too!
Congrats with you 200th post.
Put my comment in your box before drawing. Love to stitch and your thread!
http://ann-christin.zoomin.se/
Congratulations on your 200th post! Please include my name in your drawing. I really like how your "At Home with Jane Austen" turned out. That's on my "to do" list,too.
diana.h@comcast.net
Hope I'm not too late to enter Elisa, congratulations on your 200th post....Sue x
Wow! 200 posts! That's great. Love your blog. Hope I'm not too late to enter. vmossman2@comcast.net
Post a Comment