Tuesday, 1 September 2009

August Christmas Ornament Finish

SDC10865     Here is my August Christmas Ornament for the Stitch & Stash Monthly Ornie SAL, I finished it up on Friday but the light hasn’t been good for taking pictures…these pictures are a little blurred but hey ho…I’m not David Bailey :0)SDC10864     Its’s called Sugar Plum Tree and designed by Karen Kluba from Rosewood manor and appeared in December 2007 edition of the GOSM. It’s stitched on Polsitches 28c hand dyed fabbie “Dusky Rose”, in DMC threads and Mill Hill red seed beads.

I have finished 3 other items but one is secret to be revealed at a later date and the other 2 are for exchanges. So all those will be posted in the near future.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

10 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty tree. Different.

Julie said...

Nice, i have this one in my 'to do' box

Angela said...

Lovely colours.

Michelle said...

Thats really pretty Elisa.
Love Michelle x

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely tree and finishing.

Christine said...

Great ornament Elisa

Wendy said...

this looks nice.
am I misstaken, or does this look a lot like a christmas tree you have done before ?

Stitcher said...

Another lovely finish

Andrea said...

A lovely ornament finish.

Karan said...

Another very pretty ornie Elisa. So hope you'll put up pics of your decorated tree, when it's that time. :0)