HURRAH…get the flags out school is back…some peace and quiet (well sort of)…here is Isaac is all his smart new uniform ready to go into KS1 he is now out of foundation stage and into “big boy” school and lines up in the older children playground….he seems to have shot up over these past few weeks..he just looks like such a big boy now.
He looks rather sullen in this picture, but if he smiles he screws his eyes up and you can’t see his face properly.!!
Stitchy news…I have just completed another exchange piece…so no pictures, I have loads of smalls to stitch this month so a busy busy busy bee I shall be.
It’s my Mum’s “Bus Pass” birthday tomorrow, my Dad is taking away for the day, so they are coming for supper here this evening so the kids can give her their presents…I have got a little cakey treat too :0).
Hope you all have a fab evening….and keep visiting my blog as I am almost at my 200th post and there will be a giveaway coming up!!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
10 comments:
he looks so qute !
and I know what you mean, I'm counting the days...........
did some last day shopping today, now that my son will no longer be a kindergarten-er he needs a lot of extra things, pfffffffff !
He's growing up fast.
Enjoy your celebration with your parents.
They grow so quickly. Hope he had a good day at School. It won't be long before he is at Secondary school.
Hi Elisa,
Some time in the long distance past I too loved back to school days, then I became a teacher and longed for the holidays!!
He looks a proper little Key Stage One boy, so cute..
He'll love it and his teacher, they all do and don't forget, what teacher says is law!!
Enjoy your stitching..
Chris x
Oh Elisa - how handsome does he look. Our schools don't go back until the 8th - how lucky are you!
He looks wonderful - hope he had a wonderful day. Much love Michelle x
Aww bless him, hope he had a good day
Hi Elisa,
Like the cherub stitching such a lovely colour too. Thank you for your remarks on our feasts of jams etc... after I had posted the pic of our pantry I thought perhaps I should have tidied it first!! LOL
Chris x
he looks very smart - he must be the same age as my son, jacob, as he also started in key stage 1 this year. he was so excited.
He looks so grown up, hope he enjoyed "big school"
He looks so smart.... & adorable. Hop he's enjoying being in big boy school. :0)
Post a Comment