Firstly here finally is my BBD Summer Iris finish, it has taken what seems like an age to complete, mainly due to Christmas stitching so it was put on the back burner whilst those were completed…
It is stitched on 28c Country French Linen in Cashmere with the recommended WDW & GAST threads, I finished it as a pin pillow the fabric in the picture is what I used for the backing and I trimmed it with a matching trim. I loved stitching this piece…
Now for my BIG decision….for the past few years I have participated in many many exchanges, consequently my “large” projects have fallen by the wayside, so 2010 I have decided is going to be a big project year, I will participate in a few exchanges but not 4 or more each month like I have been doing, I have already joined 3 SALs for next year plus I have 4 UFO’s to complete also, so I hope to make good headway and even complete some of them next year…
I have now completed all my Christmas stitching, I have one more project I would like to complete by the end of this year…more on that at a later date…
As always a huge thank you to all my readers and for the lovely comments and emails I receive about my work and ramblings…I really really appreciate them all!
Have a great evening
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
10 comments:
Looking forward to seeing all your big projects next year.
I love your BBD design Elisa - its lovely. I can't believe you were involved in that many exchanges per month - how did you manage it. No wonder you want a little break from it. Here's you going to do bigger projects next year and I am having a Year of Smalls I think! Take care (have e-mailed you). Michelle x
That is a beautiful peice. I love the colours: very pretty and restful.
Lovely finish Elisa - look forward to seeing your BIG stitching nest year!
I love your Blackbird designs finish. God luck with your big projects next year
Lovely finish Elisa. Looking forward to seeing your BIG projects as they progress.
This is gorgeous!!!! I love the trim!!! Looking forward to see more of your beautiful stitches that comes~
A really lovely BBD finish :) I hear you with a break from exchanges, I have fabulous plans to stitch up a lot of large projects for myself next year too! Looking forward to seeing your first choice.
Another gorgeous finish Elisa. Will enjoy seeing what those big projects are.... though I hope there'll still be some of the lovely smalls to see too. :0)
This is lovely Well done on finsihing it. I think I will be doing some New years resolutions as well...to actually stitch ..lol
Post a Comment