Thursday, 11 February 2010

On The Move

I received some fantastic news on Tuesday, I have been allocated a local authority house for myself and the children, it’s in the same area as we live now and close to school. We will be moving in the next 3 weeks or so (still awaiting a date). This can be our home for life, no more worries of how long we can stay in it. I will be busy packing over the next few weeks and sorting all the paperwork etc and then will be without internet connection for about a weeks so may not be around much.

My stitching will have to take a back seat for a week or two also, I have one exchange piece I will complete by doing an hour each evening once I have done what needs doing.

I will get on and post progress when I know what’s happening.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

18 comments:

Karan said...

Good Luck with the packing & move Elisa. Hope you are all very happy in your new home. :0)

stitchersanon said...

That is fantastic news. You will be able to decorate it exactly how you like, not having to worry about land lords...and be settled. I am very pleased for you all. Good luck with the packing and the move!

Christine said...

Great news Elisa. Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations :)

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

great news, don't envy you the packing though!

Hazel said...

All the best for a great move. x

staci said...

Congratulations and best wishes for a smooth move :)

Lesleyanne said...

Hope you will all be very happy in your new home. Good luck with all the packing, hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Meadows08 said...

Good luck with your move! Try not to get stressed out with the packing.

jane said...

That's great news Elisa, good luck with the move and I hope you will be very happy in your new home!

Angela said...

Hope it all works out well for you.

It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since you moved into your current house.

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! What a wonderful news!!!!! Good luck on your moving~~~

Julie said...

Hope all goes well with the move

Michelle said...

Wonderful news Elisa and how fantastic its in the right place for you. Good luck with the move - don't forget to let me have your new address. Love Michelle xx

Yasuko (yskmtmr) said...

Good luck with the move! I hope you are all well and happy in your new home.
Take care, Hugs.
Yasuko

Sally said...

Good luck with move Elisa :) Hope you and your lovely children will be very happy in your new home x

Claire said...

hope the move goes well.Good luck.

Chris said...

Wow you're a glutton for punishment having moved 5 times in one town I found each move worse than the other, why you may ask .... because each time my stash had increased!!! But great for you and the children and you'll be able to do as you want deco wise.. hope it has a craft corner for you in one room. I miss mine and can't wait now to move back to Essex, which is in August when the tenants move out... wahoo I wish you all the best and don't forget to send your new address..

Hugs and Blessings
Chris x