Saturday, 20 March 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Beautiful Blogger

Carol has very kindly given me this award. Thank you so much Carol I am honoured to receive it and will past it on as per the rules.

Simple rules
1. Accept the award
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award
4. Put the award on your blog
5. Write 10 things about yourself others might not know
6. Pass the award on to 10 others

Ten things about me
1. I have a degree in Egyptology
2. I am the oldest child in my family
3. My favourite colour is lilac
4. I am a trained Nanny                                                                5. I have 3 tattoos
6. I applied to live and work in the USA but was refused a visa :0<
7. I used to play the guitar
8. I lived in London & Kent for 12 years
9. I am a Sean Bean devotee
10. I am a Jane Austen devotee

Ten people to pass this award to

Claire, Rachael, Carol, Hazel, Sally,                                               Michelle, Julie, Karan, Staci, Nina

7 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks Elisa

staci said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award! Thank you for thinking of me :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

I have chosen you for the Sunshine Award, please pop to my blog to receive it :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your award!

Theresa said...

It's so nice to read about you!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I'd like to give you another award, if you'd like to visit my blog and collect it~~

Sally said...

Congratulations Elisa and thank you x

Karan said...

Congratulations on the award. I am so envious of No 1! :0)