As promised in yesterday’s post…here are the photos of my 2 latest finishes, two more of the LHN “Pretties” for the LHN Ornie SAL blog…
Stitched on 32c Murano “Beige” with the recommended DMC threads
Finished as a hanging ornament
LHN “Winter Sheep”
Stitched on 32c Murano “Beige” with the recommended DMC threads
Finished as a lace trimmed hanging ornament & a wee bird button
“Merry Skater” chart is now for sale…take a look on my sale blog here.
I am almost on track now with these ornaments…I will kit the next one up…I am trying to decide how I will display all these pretties as I will have no room left on my tree as it was full last year!
Isaac and Martha have had fun colouring today..I spent what seems like an age sharpening pencils…lol.
I am going to start a new rotation as I have Christmas presents to work on as well as all my other stitching…a stitcher’s life is certainly never boring!!
Have fun…hugs & stitches
Elisa x
20 comments:
Great Finishes!!! So cute!
You've done a beautiful job!
Oh they are so lovely Elisa - well done. Michelle x
Greta finishes.
Hi Elisa
I have been neglecting my blogging friends so it was a pleasure to look at all your stitching, so many pics and ornies, they are all lovely.. I have kept to some bigger designs of late but am, still stitching.
Chris x
PS Children look grown
wauw, those are really stunning finishes !
Love them! How do you get your trim so neat around your stitching???
Lovely finishes Elisa!
Two beautiful finishes!
I love the ribbon and lace you used to finish your ornaments!
Two very cute ornaments! I think I have some room on my tree if you can't someplace to display at your house!
Two more beautiful ornaments - well done Elisa. I am a bit behind with these but everytime I see yours finished it makes me want to get on with them.
Lovely finishes on these 2.
Well done Isaac on the cakes, i bet they were really YUMMY!!!
Bouquet for Cheryl is looking lovely, pretty colour thread
BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like you need to get a new skinny tree :) That's my angle at my house.... :)
How adorable, Elisa...nicely done!
Fabulous ornies Elisa.
I hang my stitched ornies from a garlang along my banisters
Lovely ornament finishes.
Two very pretty ornaments. You'll have to have a second tree on Christmas, lol.
They are both gorgeous Elisa.
Wonderful ornament finishes! I love the lace trim on the Winter Sheep ~ beautiful!
Post a Comment