Wednesday, 29 December 2010

All Is Calm

I finished this one up last night….just one more to go then the full set all done…I have loved stitching these ornies.
SDC11710
LHN “All Is Calm”
32c Murano Beige with DMC threads as recommended
Finished as an ornament
Hugs & Stitches

12 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful finish Elisa!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

gorgeous finish, love it x

Siobhán said...

Beautiful finish!

Claire said...

So pretty,well done.

Catherine said...

Lovely finish!

diamondc said...

Elisha: This is beautiful,lovely finish
Catherine

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish.

Michelle said...

Lovely Elisa. I'm looking forward to the 2011 ones xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful work Elisa x x

Daisy said...

May the new year bring you health, love, peace and prosperity for you and your family.
Happy New Year.

Lisa said...

Another lovely finish Elisa. Wow, can't believe you've almost stitched them all, that's brilliant. I haven't even started collecting them yet, but definitely planning on it in 2011, as well as the new ones to come I think lol.

Sally said...

A beautiful finish Elisa. I absolutely love how you've finished it off. I received the chart for Christmas from Jane and am looking forward to stitching it this year.

Happy New Year!