Thursday, 23 December 2010

A Visit to Father Christmas and a Winner!!

Mark and I took the children to see Father Christmas today…they both received a lovely little gift and gave him their wishes…SDC11652
Today is my 3 year blogoversary…it has flown by…lots has happened in my life during the time I have been blogging, which my long term friends, readers and followers will know well, I would personally like to thank you for your friendship, support, advice and encouragement throughout these years.
Now without further ado….onto my giveaway…with 73 comments many with 3 entries, (I have done lots of writing and cutting…lol)
SDC11653
Isaac had the honour of drawing the winner…..SDC11655
   Who is…..SDC11669               
DEVONAZ….Congratulations, your package will be mailed to you early in the New Year once the Christmas mail backlog has subsided!
Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway…watch out for other tempting giveaways throughout 2011…
Hugs & Stitches

9 comments:

Devon said...

What a cute picture...and thanks yeah I am a winner...thanks so much for doing this...

I have email you my info..

Devon

Michelle said...

Congratulations to Devonaz. Lovely photo Elisa with Father Christmas - bless them. With love to you all xx

Charodeya said...

Congratulate the winner!)))

CalamityJr said...

What a cute Father Christmas picture! Congratulations to Devonaz!

Catherine said...

Congrats to Devon!

Christine said...

Lovely picture of the children with Father Christmas.
Happy Blogoversary, and Congratulations to Devon

stitchersanon said...

Congratulations Devon! Have a lovely Christmas Elisa.

Carin said...

Congrats to DEVONAZ and Merry Christmas to you and your family !!!

cerato said...

Thanks to the winner.
Hugs