"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
I finished my “Sew A Brown Bunny” up yesterday as a little long pillow..
Hugs & Stitches
Its looks lovely Elisa xx
I love this design by Carol - I should just give in and buy it! I love the colours and finish you have chosen too, it looks so fresh and the little buttons are perfect. Irene xxx
Gorgeous finish, I love the finishing fabric you've used. Happy stitching to you :)
Love that little design and I love the pillow you made using it!!!
Gorgeous finish Elisa!
Sooo pretty. Looks like the perfect fabric!
What a wonderful pillow - Such a cute bunny design - Congrats ;)
ooh thats so nice, well done x
Elisa: This is a beautiful finish the colors are so suttle but very pretty, I love soft colors they seem so romantic.Catherinediamondc
So cute Elisa.... love the way you finished it.happy stitching...
Beautiful finish! Love it!
Beautiful finish!
This is adorable~~~
Lovely finish Elisa.
I love this Elisa. I think I'm going to have to treat myself to this one.
And it looks wonderful! Great finish Elisa :) I love it.
Your pillow is adorable! I love the lace and buttons. Just too cute!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Its looks lovely Elisa xx
I love this design by Carol - I should just give in and buy it! I love the colours and finish you have chosen too, it looks so fresh and the little buttons are perfect. Irene xxx
Gorgeous finish, I love the finishing fabric you've used. Happy stitching to you :)
Love that little design and I love the pillow you made using it!!!
Gorgeous finish Elisa!
Sooo pretty. Looks like the perfect fabric!
What a wonderful pillow - Such a cute bunny design - Congrats ;)
ooh thats so nice, well done x
Elisa: This is a beautiful finish the colors are so suttle but very pretty, I love soft colors they seem so romantic.
Catherine
diamondc
So cute Elisa.... love the way you finished it.
happy stitching...
Beautiful finish!
Love it!
Beautiful finish!
This is adorable~~~
Lovely finish Elisa.
I love this Elisa. I think I'm going to have to treat myself to this one.
And it looks wonderful! Great finish Elisa :) I love it.
Your pillow is adorable! I love the lace and buttons. Just too cute!
Post a Comment