for generous and thoughtful stitching friends! I was feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning as I had a sickness bug yesterday…but my day was made so much brighter and better when an envelope from Barb dropped through my letterbox this morning…
…inside was a gorgeous chart from Filigram called Mother Hens…Barb remembered my love of chickens, there was also a chicken button and a beautiful bookmark which has already made it’s way into my copy of Persuasion, aren’t they just perfect! Thank you so so much Barb I will treasure them!
I haven’t done too much stitching this week, I did finish a little teacher gift and put a few stitches in my BBD Prairie House, I also stitched on my S&S sampler on Wednesday for TSG SAL (progress pictures will follow). I have been knitting though I am 2 thirds through my 3rd scarf so am pleased with that..only a few more to do.
Well happy Saturday to you…off to make some lunch and then stitch as the kids are at my parents for the day!
Hugs & Stitches
12 comments:
What a cute chart and goodies. Lovely. I can see why this has brightened up your day. Looking forward to see pictures of your stitching and knitting. Knitting here a scarf as well :)
And hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Sorry you've been sick Elisa, hope you feel better very soon (hugs).
What a lovely gift you received, enjoy it.
I'm sorry to hear you were sick, I hope you feel great again soon :) A lovely RAK, stitching friends are just the best! Enjoy your day stitching (for me too I have to work).
What a gorgeous RAK from Barb. She is a lovely, generous person.
Hope you are feeling much better xx
Hope you are feeling better today. What a lovely cheerful surprise to recieve. Very nice pattern and bookmark. Don't fancy buttons brighten us up?
Good to hear you're feeling better today. A lovely gift to receive, looks like a fun stitch.
What a lovely gift from Barb. Hope you get better soon. Bugs are horrid. x
Such a lovely gift from Barb
Mother Hen looks like a chart you'll really enjoy; what a thoughtful gift! Hope you can relax and enjoy stitching while you get to feeling better. Take care!
What a cute chart! I love chickens too! That bookmark is beautiful! Hope you are feeling well now!
What a wonderful RAK. Love, love, love the bookmark. I hope you are feeling better and if not, I hope you will be soon. Take care.
Lovely gifts! Mother Hens looks like it will be so fun to stitch - very pretty!
Post a Comment