My stitching mojo that is….I was getting worried it had gone….never to be seen again!! I have completed 2 smalls for exchanges in the past week (I can’t share as yet), I have also done some work on my TSG SAL peice..
and my Lizzie*Kate peice….
Laura has received my Summer Exchange piece I sent to her for the Seasonal Exchange blog…
Danybrod Freebie “Printemps” changed to Summer
28c miscellaneous cream linen – DMCs own choice
Finished as a pinkeep with a ruched ribbon border
The weather has been beautiful today, so we spent the day in the garden, grass cutting and tidying this morning when it was cooler and then the children played in the paddling pool this afternoon whilst I sat and relaxed with a book….
Thanks for visiting my blog today
Hugs & Stitches
15 comments:
So glad your mojo is back. May be it was just on vacation to return refreshed back to service?
Lovely stitching and looking forward to see your exchange pieces over time.
Isn't it wonderful when the mojo kicks back in! Love your stitches - especially the colors on the TSG piece.
Such a cute picture of the little ones!
Glad your mojo has returned. Your WIP look fabulous! I really love your finish for the seasonal exchange. Very pretty!
So glad your mojo is back, some lovely stitching you have done! Cute kiddie picture!
I've been there with having no mojo and then having tons! Great progress on both projects. The kids look like they are having so much fun :)
Your children are adorable, and I love your beautiful summer exchange stitching!
Glad your mojo is back. A lovely exchange sent. Great progress on your WIPs. The kids look like they are having fun - great picture. Look forward to seeing your other exchange pieces.
Hooray for the mojo return!
The exchange pieces are lovely.
I understand completely as we must have lost it about the same time BUT mine is back also---isn't it fun to have that feeling of excitment as your fingers drift through the colors, ruffle through the patterns, caress the fabric?
Welcome back to the wonderful world of stitching. Beautiful work!
Doesn't it feel great when your stitching mojo comes back?! It is an awesome feeling. Your projects are very lovely.
Enjoy your weekend!
Jen
So pleased you found your mojo again. Its awful when that happens. I love the Danybrod gift you did. You must let me know where you get the green edging from - is it called 'rouching'. Love the photos of the 2 of them - Issac is a young man now! Can't believe how much he has grown.
Hey Elisa I was so pleased your mojo has returned (was it under the settee as I said lol).Absolutely love the summer piece you have done.
The children look to be having great fun.
Take care and stitch girl stitch!
Hugs
glad your mojo is back. It is so annoying when it leaves. I always feel like I am missing some part of myself.
So glad your mojo is back Elisa. Your WIPs are beautiful and I love the summer piece.
Love the photo of Isaac and Martha. They are growing so quickly.
Good to hear your mojo is back on track, you're stitching progress looks great. What a lovely pic of your sweet children. Hope you all had fun in the sun!
Post a Comment