Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Needleroll HD

I have just finished the needleroll for my Mum’s birthday…(not a great picture…my digicam is playing up so it’s a mobile upload)

Needleroll

Heirloom Embroideries “April Rose” Needleroll – GOSM April 2008

28c Jubilee Ivory

Carries Creations Threads – Bullfrog, Antique Gold, Olde Salem Red

I loved stitching this design….

I received my study materials for my first degree module…..

294474_10150264067812167_667832166_7963700_4403971_n

I am gonna be very busy….lol

had a home day today, washing, tidying, chocolate bun baking, tomato and basil sauce cooking….bangers, mash and veg for dinner…followed by choccie butterfly buns of course.

I am going to stitch my first part of the iStitch SAL this evening and then start some of the reading of my study companion…lol

Have a great evening!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Very pretty!

Carol R said...

Pretty needle roll Elisa. Now if only your books came on audio - you could read and study at the same time!

Mouse said...

ooo very pretty needle roll and woooo you are going to be a wee bit busy reading that lot :) good luck *passing large mug of coffee and a dunker for you ..lol love mouse xxxxx

Hazel said...

That is gorgeous Elisa. I bet your mum will love it. x

Christine said...

Great finish Elisa

Michelle said...

Oh its lovely Elisa xx

Thoeria said...

Love the needle roll! And the sound of those choccie buns sound delish! :-) Good luck with the studying!

Bekca said...

What a lovely needleroll, congrats on the finish. Enjoy those yummy chocolate buns!

Sally said...

A gorgeous finish Elisa. Your Mum will love it.

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your finish. I'm sure your mum will be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty needle roll Elisa. It will make a great birthday gift.