Tuesday, 30 August 2011

*URGENT* Hacked Email Account

My email has been hacked, all my contacts have been sent an email that I am in Scotland stranded and need money...PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THIS....I am safe and well at home!

The b*****d has also cleared all my contacts etc out of the account too...I have now terminated the email so it is now dead and set up a new one...but I have lost all my friends email addresses...therefore please could you leave your email on this post ONLY...all my comments are for blog owner approval, so I won't publish any of the comments, but they will come through to my email so I can have your email address, I will then delete the comment hence it will not appear on my blog...hope this makes sense.

Thanks friends

Elisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very sorry to hear that Elisa, the upset and upheavel of sorting it all out must be horrendous.

Pike said...

hackers and such are terrible! I read the mail and didn't believe it :) Greetings from Finland!