Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Life Begins!

at 40 so they say…..it was my 40th birthday yesterday and I had a nice day spent with friends and family….here are pictures of the gifts I received.

A framed photo and notebook from Martha, some passion fruit shower gel and body spray and a trinket tray with roses on the bottom from Isaac…he chose it himself after smelling every one in Boots…lol and a Dove gift set from my friend Gail.

335830_10150323287897167_667832166_8378439_21922763_o

Lovely gifts from my friends…the choccie and wine didn't last very long!

194618_10150323287807167_667832166_8378438_770753916_o

Mum and Dad gave me money to take to the stitching show at Harrogate but wanted me to have something to open….a lovely rosebud mug and coaster and tin (perfect for a packet of digestive biscuits), also some fairy lights to wrap around my bedstead…

337749_10150323288052167_667832166_8378440_1286668842_o

From Michelle I received this lovely pinkeep (gorgeous isn't it), a Miss Mary Mac needle case chart and some hand dyed linen…thank you Michelle 

323526_10150323286637167_667832166_8378433_1355707134_o

From Sally this dainty pillow with my year of birth on it….just perfect..thank you Sally.

341198_10150323287187167_667832166_8378435_1595055073_o

I also received money from my grandparents for the Harrogate fund and lots of lovely cards and messages too.

Stitching….I have finished and made up my giveaway piece…it closes tomorrow so if you haven't entered yet…you can here. I have also started a new piece which is for Martha’s birthday (or Christmas if it isn't done my mid November), it’s Princess Parade by CCN…such girly colours.

327033_10150323291427167_667832166_8378445_555199766_o

I have been to my first tutorial this evening, it was great to spend time discussing subjects in depth…I am so going to enjoy this module.

Time to head to the land of nod now….night night!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

25 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Elisa!!!

Sweet Sue said...

Happy Stitchy Birthday!

Angela said...

Happy 40th Elisa! I love all of your gifts :) I got your email and will get back to you tomorrow, it's an early night for me tonight :)

Beauty Bonnet said...

happy birthday to you elisa! i've been following your blog for some time now and i think this is my first comment. hope you had a wonderful day and that you're feeling better!
cheers!
tracey/ph

diamondc said...

Elisa: Happy Birthday to you loving all you goodies.

Sarah said...

Very happy birthday Elisa, I'm glad you got to celebrate it with friends and family!

Happy Stitching

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a nice one. My birthday was the 9th.

Solstitches said...

Happy birthday to you! It looksas though your day was really special.
You received some lovely gifts.
Margaret

Lynn said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! Love all the great gifts you received.

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Birthday Elisa. Hope you had a lovely day. You received some gorgeous gifts. Hope you enjoy spending your money at the Harrogate Show.

Ali said...

Aaah Happy Birthday - hope you had a great day lots of lovely goodies there!! I'm thinking of going to Harrogate for a nosy not been to that one before but the entrance fee puts me off v.expensive lol xxx

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday.

Love all your gifts.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday!

Stitchabilities said...

Oh Naughty forty!! lol
I hope you had a great day!!
Lots of gorgeous pressies.

Kate said...

Many Happy Returns!
Lovely collection of gifts and cash for the Harogate fund is always welcome.

Bekca said...

Happy Birthday Elisa! I hope you enjoy all your wonderful gifts. You've made a great start on Princess Parade, it's such a lovely design. Best wishes.

Michelle said...

Elisa you were well and truly spoilt and I am glad you had a lovely day. Here's to Harrogate! xx

Hazel said...

Happy belated birthday Elisa! Looks like you had some lovely goodies. I like your Life begins attitude. xxx

Mouse said...

ooo lovely gifts you got and way to go more pennies to spend at harrogate :)
hope you had a great day :) love mouse xxxx

Sally said...

Happy Belated Birthday Elisa. You received some lovely gifts and I can hardly wait to see what you buy at Harrogate with the money from your parents and grandparents.

I'm so glad you liked the little pincushion:)

What a sweet new start for Martha:)

L.O. said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you got a lot of neat goodies for your birthday. I love the picture of your progress on Princess Parade by CCN. I love girlie colors too. Have a great day!

Lei

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy all of your wonderful goodies!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Birthday, what a great selection of prezzies.
Hope you enjoy Harrogate, looking forward to the pics.

Julie said...

I hope life brings you health, wealth and plenty of happiness.

Lots of lovely gifts from your family and friends

lesli said...

Happy Birthday! Those are beautiful gifts you received! :)