Monday, 16 January 2012

Monday’s Musings

Not too much to report this week, a little stitching took place but not as much as I would have liked, I kept getting disturbed or distracted…grrrrr!

Wednesday evening is the Sampler Girl SAL over at Needlecraft Haven and I managed a few stitches on this…but not too many!

328679_10150477695767167_667832166_9005882_1833923452_o

I made a new start on Thursday evening…I completed the centre emblem last night whilst watching The Reader…in between the tears..lol, it’s tricky stitching whilst weeping at a film!

333779_10150477695127167_667832166_9005879_328085229_o

I had a childfree weekend, so I caught up with some chores, reading, hair dying etc, my friend Gail and I went out into town on Saturday night and had a great time, too many drinks were consumed and lots of dancing took place, but blimey I felt my age yesterday morning lol!

So Sunday was a quiet day, I organised all my WIP’s into a lovely basket which I found at the back of a cupboard, I’d forgotten I had it, but it is perfect for my current projects. I did have the all in plastic envelope folders in a big box but it wasn’t very accessible, so I have now put that to use with all my charts, kits etc in there. I organised all my WIPs into plastic ziplock bags and labelled them..

325262_10150477696467167_667832166_9005883_401758571_o

It’s very frosty and cold here today, I have spent the morning washing and tidying upstairs, this afternoon I shall do the grocery shopping before collecting little chap from school.

Hope to be back later in the week with some more progress..don’t hold your breath though…lol!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

15 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Your stitching looks lovely, and that basket is perfect for WIPs! Now you can keep them in sight and not forgotten, while they look like they belong right there!

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching. Glad you had a good time while the kids were away. It's always good to catch up with friends. Love your basket

Chris said...

It sounds like you had a nice weekend, stitching frineds, books and organizing.
The stitching looks great and what a wonderful set of organized WIPS.
have a great week!

Catherine said...

Ooohhhh...I need to find a basket like that! Great idea!

Sarah said...

Lovely stitching and that basket is just perfect!

Stitchabilities said...

What a lovely basket, I love my baskets!

Progress is progress never mind how much !!

Michelle said...

Love the basket Elisa - what a good idea. Glad you had a nice time with your friend - yes like you a night out now and I feel my age too! x

Teresa said...

Love your stitching, can't wait to see more.
Good luck with your basket of projests.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Kathy A. said...

oh to be so organized. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Great stitching and even a whole lot of organizing - congratulations!!

staci said...

Sounds like a very productive weekend for you...I love those!

Happy Stitching!

Julie said...

I'm a basket lover too, a girl can ever have too many lol.

Thoeria said...

Lovely stitching, and love love that basket! Very clever

Christine said...

Lovely stitching Elisa, and your stash basket is fab

Sally said...

Beautiful stitching Elisa.

Oooh I love that basket! It's perfect!