Sunday, 1 January 2012

New Year…New Journal!

Good morning friends….I have had a productive morning, even though I did not rise until 9am (I have a childfree weekend!)…

  • Changed the bedding and did the laundry
  • Wrote 750 words for my poetry essay draft (only 600 called for so some cutting required)
  • Drank 3 cups of tea from my Cath Kidston mug
  • Quaffed toasted English muffins topped with butter and honey,
  • Chose backing fabrics and trims for my 3 recent finishes
  • Started my new Stitching Journal for 2012

416697_10150449774237167_667832166_8891357_758879652_o

So rather productive I think you will agree!

I stocked up on some fabrics and trims yesterday for some future projects…pretty fabrics, ribbons, cords, lace, beaded trims…perfect!

333718_10150449774382167_667832166_8891358_1814726685_o

Michelle and I traded recently and here is what I received…

412546_10150449790192167_667832166_8891413_986666784_o

Lots of lovely charts inside to stitch…yummy…thanks for trading Michelle :0)

Off to cut my fabric for my finishes which I will make up this evening hopefully…have a good day!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

15 comments:

Denise said...

Wow - in about the same amount of time I've managed to let the dog out and turn on my computer. So yeah, you're off to start the new year with a bang!

Michelle said...

Wow - isn't amazing how much you can get done when there are no little people in the house! Andy just took Bruce to see my Nan as I have bad cold today and I am just sat going through my charts I want to stitch this year - bliss. We took down all the trimmings and tree today so the house is back to normal and I have cleaned from top to bottom so everything is lovely and fresh again.
Hey I've got that Journal too - although not sure what to use mine for yet as I have one I bought in Africa which I think will last me many years as my stitching journal. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Phyllis said...

The stitching journal is a great idea! Do you list projects you are working on..would love to know how you keep your journal.

Ali said...

Wow - am worn out reading what you have done which reminds me I've stripped the beds and got the bedding in the wash but forgot to put the other bedding on - oops glad you've reminded me - lol xx

Catherine said...

Very productive morning! Enjoy your day!

Nancy said...

Wow, you have had a very productive morning! Love your new finishing trims and fabics! And you made a lovely trade with Michelle!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Lesleyanne said...

Wow you have been very productive. Look forward to seeing your finishes. Happy New Year.

Mouse said...

oooo you have been a busy bee :) love your stash goodies and your journal too I've done one for last year and I must get this one started now :) happy new year to you :) love mouse xxxx

Chris said...

Sounds like you had a great morning Elisa!
Happy New Year!

Thoeria said...

I would definitely call it a productive morning :) Happy New Year! And love the trims and fabric bits!

Julie said...

Nice new stay goodies, looking forward to seeing your smalls made up.
Beautiful journal too.

Kate said...

Busy busy busy - good luck with the essay.
Lovely little stash of finishing goodies there - look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Chris said...

What a good morning you had, I love to keep a journal too. And what you have chosen to stitch are lovely, looking forward to seeing them completed.
Good luck with the OU essay

Chris xx

Anonymous said...

I love your journal it's very pretty. looking forward to seeing your next projects.

Happy 2012
Annie

Solstitches said...

What a pretty journal. I went to the CK outlet while in UK but there wasn't a lot left pre Christmas.
Your new ribbons and trims are very pretty.
What a happy trade. That book is on my wishlist although I still haven't stitched all I want to from A Stitcher's Journey.

Margaret