It’s terrible here today as it has been for the past 2 weeks….nasty rain, freezing cold and windy….luckily the rain was only light when I set off to church, it started pouring down again when we were in Mass…luckily my Dad gave us a lift home otherwise we would have been well and truly soaked through :0(
It was little man’s 8th birthday on Friday….he had a good day, received presents, had a friend over for tea…pizza and chocolate cake by request! Yesterday he went shopping with my parents to choose his presents….a pair of big boy trainers and some clothes!
As the kids went with my parents yesterday, I had a childfree day to do some “stuff”, a quick trip into town to buy some cotton tape for my bunting for the kitchen, some toiletries and I found this bargain clock too….perfect for my kitchen…and a bargain at £3.99!
I spent a couple of hours in the afternoon putting some notes together for my final assignment…I am finding the subject of Sacred Places totally fascinating!
I then finished cutting out my bunting triangles and stitched up all 28, turned them the right way and pressed them all, so they are all ready to attach to the tape now!
I also finished up my knitted tea cosy…I used a free pattern from Lily….I’m pleased how it’s turned out!
and finally….I finished up my kitchen windows the other day…the light isn’t and hasn’t been good…but it gives you an idea….
Thanks for stopping by my blog today…
Hugs & Stitches
14 comments:
Happy birthday wishes for you son....
The windows look great, nice job. And you certainly kept busy!
Happy birthday to your son!
And the clock is just perfect. What a great find.
And, I must say, I'm terribly jealous of your Open University classes. I wish we had something like it here in Canada. (I also adore BBC documentaries. You are so lucky!)
Hi
Your kitchen is looking lovely, the clock and teacosy are perfect!
Happy birthday to your son - that chocolate cake looks delicious!
Looks like the birthday boy had a wonderful time.
Well done on the window dressing, looks lovely.
Happy belated birthday Isaac! I love his giant chocolate button cake - yummy!
Your kitchen is looking lovely Elisa - I look forward to seeing your bunting.
Happy birthday to your boy! Your kitchen is looking wonderful, I love seeing all the details you're putting into it
Happy Birthday to your son! Looks like he had a wonderful time.
Love your tea cozy and your windows look great!!
Happy Birthday to Isaac. Your kitchen looks great. Lovely find on the clock.
Happy Birthday to DS. The window looks lovely and the clock is just perfect
Happy Belated Birthday to Isaac!
Love your clock, your tea cosy and your kitchen looks lovely.
Nothing beats pizza and chocolate cake :) A belated happy birthday to your DS.
Amazing...that clock matches your kitchen perfectly! What a great find :)
I'm glad your little guy had a nice Birthday. I just love the knitted tea cozy :)
Glad Issac had a lovely day - he is growing up so quickly. I love what you have done with your home Elisa. Everything looks stunning. Can't wait to see the bunting up xx
Mmm, that chocolate cake looks yummy! I hope your son had a wonderful birthday :)
Your kitchen is looking amazing! I would love to see more pictures of all the things you've done to it.
Best wishes.
Post a Comment