A wonderful package arrived this morning from Lei, we took part in a private exchange and here is what she stitched for me…isn’t it absolutely beautiful, the pictures don’t do it justice, it is stitched and finished so perfectly…Thank you so much Lei :0)
I’ve been busy doing some UFO stitching…I’m trying to finish a few small UFO’s before starting anything new….let’s see if I manage it or get tempted by a new start!
A little more kitchen progress…my dad came and cut the counter and moved the cooker, ready to make way for the breakfast bar…which is the next job….it’s looking good though…oh and put the bunting up
Now that the table is in the kitchen….finally after over 2 years of being packed away and relegated to a dusty corner in my bedroom….my much loved stitching cabinet has been unearthed and my baskets have been refilled with stitched treasures…..I am so happy that I can admire all the wonderful stitching that I have received from my stitching and blogging friends (there are still many more which are going to be displayed in my bedroom once that has been renovated)…
That’s all todays news…I have jumped onto the 50 Shades of Grey bandwagon so will be spending the evening with a book later…I want to read what all the hype is about!
I decided to add a bit of brightness to my blog the pale pink was getting me down….from one extreme to the other…lol
Happy Weekend
18 comments:
Your kitchen looks fabulous - love the bunting.
Lovely exchange package from Lei.
Margaret
Your exchange gift is beautiful. I love your cabinet with all your stitched pieces and samplers on the wall.
Your kitchen looks lovely too.
Hope you enjoy your book!
The stitching Lei made you is very beautiful! It must be great to have all these cute projects being on your wall, so you can look at them all the time. Good luck on ongoing renovations and decorations:-)
Your kitchen is looking great...and the baskets on display are very nice.
I love your stitching cupboard with everything displayed. Julie also has all her gifts out but mine are in drawers - you've both inspired me to 'find' a place for my things.
A gorgeous exchange received. Look forward to seeing what you stitched Lei. Your kitchen is looking great. I LOVE how your have your stitching displayed.
Your stitched gifts look super,I love to browse through mine and think of the lovely ladies who took time to make something special for me.
Really really gorgeous exchange piece! And all those stitched pieces....that whole area looks so inviting! The kitchen is looking great too....like the bunting!
your kitchen looks wonderful Elisa your bunting is gorgeous, lovely exchange gift from Lei
enjoy reading your new book :)
Darling exchange piece! Love your kitchen - beautiful color blue (my fav). Your stitching cabinet and the wonderful display of stitched pieces is fantastic - that has to make you smile every time you look that direction!
Oh Elisa beautiful exchange package. Thanks for sharing your cabinetw ith us - its beautiful. Your kitchen is looking wonderful x
Your exchange gift is lovely. Love the stitching display.
Love your samplers hung together, it makes a great sewing statement, and your kitchen looks fabulous!
Lovely exchange! Your kitchen and stitching goodies are wonderful!
What a lovely exchange.
Your kitchen looks lovely and I love your sampler wall and cabinet.
A really beautiful exchange pillow! Your kitchen is looking great too.
I won't tell you how much I HATED 50 Shades of...... I sent you a friend request on GoodReads did you get it? Let me know if you liked the book :)
My goodness! Your kitchen is so classy and like out of a magazine! Looks perfect to cook in!! I love your display of stitches made by you and your friends. Beautiful tribute to stitching!!
Beautiful stitchina and gorgeous kitchen.
Post a Comment