Phew it’s been a busy week, with back to school and doing 3 return journeys daily with little Miss just being at nursery each morning, I’m sure I will get into a routine very soon, it’s just been a shock to the system…plus I had an essay to write and submit too, so it’s been all go here, even the weekend has been busy trying to catch up once the writing was done.
I did manage to complete a small finish last night, I’ve been doing an hour on this each evening once my daily study had finished…
Reading with Jane – The Sampler Girl freebie
Stitched on Jayne’s Attic hand-dyed 28c evenweave ‘Sweet Pea’
DMC threads (own choice)
I think I will finish this into a little hanging for my desk!
Jo emailed to let me know she had received my private exchange piece which I sent to her…and loves it!
‘Signs of Autumn’ – Bent Creek
32c Murano Beige with GAST & WDW threads (own choice)
Finished as a long pillow
I have done a few stripes on my crochet throw…I’ll post a picture of that soon.
My work today has not finished yet, a chicken dinner to cook and devour and then clear up, kids to shower and bags to get ready for tomorrow, then my desk needs a clean and tidy ready for my revising for my exam mid October and I need to find some room for my new module books which have arrived and look fantastic!
Apologies for not leaving comments on blogs, I am so behind, my Google reader had almost 500 posts to catch up on, I’m afraid I had to mark them all as read and I will need to start again…but thank you for your continued reading and commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it!
Have a fab week…
Hugs & Stitches
8 comments:
A lovely finish. Good luck with your revising. A gorgeous exchange sent to Jo.
I love the Autumn piece, and the Reading is really sweet - would work as a hanging piece!
Beautiful exchange piece, another chart I will have to purchase, lol.
Lovely finish Elisa. I stitched this one and was really pleased with how it turned out. Take time for you too xx
I love your finished! Very pretty!
That's a beautiful finish! Congratulations.
Sweet finish!! Sounds like you are busy, busy.....just remember to breathe!
What a lovely finish Elisa and love what you sent to Jo.
Post a Comment