Firstly thank you for your lovely comments and emails messages of support on my previous post, I’m trying to take each day at a time. It’s also been a worrying week as my Dad was rushed into hospital midweek, they still haven’t made a decision what is exactly wrong with him so it’s a waiting game…hopefully we may know more today with it being Monday as all the departments re-open on a Monday so he can have the scan he’s been waiting for since Friday!!
It’s a teacher training day today so no school, which looking at the horrendous rain and wind outside may be a blessing in disguise…I have had chat’s with the kiddiewinks and explained how I feel when they are naughty and arguing constantly, we have now set chore and behaviour reward charts so let’s see if they make a difference!
My Round Robin made it’s way back to me mid week, I had the top part to finish which I completed saturday evening…thank you to Angela, Lesleyanne, Lisa and Michelle for doing such a fantastic job on it……
Little House Needleworks – The Friendship Tree
32c Belfast Linen ‘Tea-dyed’ by me
Charted DMC threads
I will be framing this..eventually!!
(the chart is now for sale too, it’s in pristine condition as a working copy was used…email me !)
I have a few other little finishes to show you….firstly the scarf I have finished for my Dad for Christmas…
I eventually got around to making up my ‘Reading with Jane’ finish as a cube….it stands on my bookcase with all my Jane books :)
I also finished up a few felt decorations and some Christmas tree bunting…
which was put to use yesterday…when the tree was put up!
It was book week at school last week and on the Friday the children were asked to dress up as a literary character…..bet you can’t guess who Isaac went as…lol!
Well that’s all folks, I am busy hooking blankets and ear warmers for Miss M and myself and I now have orders from friends so plenty to do….as well as studying 5th Century Athens, theatre, the Acropolis and the Parthenon…..
Enjoy your week
Hugs & Stitches
9 comments:
You certainly have been busy! Hope your week is relaxing.
Where to start -
Will pray for your Father's quick recovery.
Your stitching looks fabulous as does your knitting..
Love the tree and your decorations.
Great photo of Isaac.
Oh Elisa Issac despite the make-up is growing fast isn't he.
Your tree looks lovely - we will be puttin gours up this weekend. Hope you are ok xx
Beautiful RR, just gorgeous. You just have to be consistent with the kids, and if you say something you have to mean it. Well done for sorting it out: it is nearly xmas as well so they will be excited and tired from school. Love the decorations...I cant believe how quickly it is coming upon us. Hope your dad gets better soon and you get some good news xx
I hope you Dad is okay, I will keep my fingers crossed for him. The reward chart sounds like a great idea. Your tree and decorations look gorgeous.
Sending prayers for your father.
Love all your stitchy projects and your decorations.
Great photo of your son!!
You sound a bit better today - hope your dad is ok. Wow christmas deckies up already!!! you are orgnised they look lovely xxx
Elisa: I am praying for your Father.
I hope all goes well.
Love your sons choice for school, he looks so cool.
I love your scarf and stitching projects.
Your trees lovely.
I am wondering if you have a pattern Blackbird Designs Easter Parade, I have lots and lots of Shepherds Bush to trade, I had a Easter Parade once, I nolonger have one and really want to stitch one.
If you do have one email me and I will send as many Shepherds Bush as you like.
Catherine
Your felt ornaments are lovely, and look perfect on your gorgeous tree. I hope your father gets well soon. I'm studying up a storm too, I can't wait for this semester to be done!
Best wishes.
Post a Comment