Monday, 4 February 2013

Cushion-tastic!!

Well I finally managed to get a few childfree hours yeaterday to make up my cushions and edge my throw….2 patchwork cushions and 3 crochet….my sewing machine was on overtime…but after 5 hours I have a great ta-da!!

560088_10151233076427167_198580279_n

I spent the evening admiring them…and am delighted to how they have turned out….not one to let the grass grow under my feet though…I started this project…the Blooming Flower Cushion which can be found on Lucy’s blog here…I managed the first 3 rounds whilst watching The Duchess, one of the many films I recorded over the Christmas period…

841183_10151233310657167_237617496_o

A very bright cool and extremely windy morning…I dropped the kiddiewinks off at school and nursery and have a couple of hours before lunchtime nursery pick up to bake them a treat ( a little treat for mum too if I am being totally honest)! Can you smell it? the house smells totally divine…they are just in the oven…Triple Chocolate Brownies..mmmm, very simple to make…the ingredients are quite costly though, therefore these are an occasional treat…

IMAG0043IMAG0044IMAG0045

Well folks on that tasty note I will head off to nursery for pick up…it never ends…have a great Monday!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

11 comments:

Christina said...

You talented lady Elisa! ;0) Your house must be stunning with all of those delights dotted around.
I love your mixing bowl - I have a similar one in pink!

CalamityJr said...

You certainly should be saying ta-da! What beautiful finishes! Your new start looks lovely, too. And the brownies? I'm thinking to die for, lol.

Michelle said...

Wow Elisa they look wonderful well done. I like the film The Duchess its quite a sad film really xx

diamondc said...

Yummy looking, I love brownies.
All your cushions look lovely and such great colors.
Catherinw

Heather said...

Wow, I love those cushions! So very cheerful. Great job.

Nicola said...

WOW your cushions are STUNNING. Well done Elisa.

Angie said...

Yum!

Christine said...

Your cushion display looks gorgeous Elisa

Catherine said...

Gosh ~ I suddenly want brownies!!
Love your cushions!

serendipity said...

Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog. You've been busy with your cushions, they look great! xx

Bekca said...

You are superwoman Elisa! Congrats on finishing your beautiful cushions, they look fab.
Best wishes.