Another cold, snowy and dark week here oooop north…..little lady has been off school full of cold which has meant 3 days of huddling under blankets and keeping cosy….she has gone back to school today to bake red nose biscuits and buns to sell tomorrow to raise money for Comic Relief.
As we have been sitting and huddled….I managed to complete the baby blanket gift for Martha’s teacher, who is expecting her first child in June, I chose neutral lemon, green and white….a simple large granny square with a scalloped border…
Sunday past was Mother’s day here in the UK, my little monkey’s made me lovely cards at school and presented me with daffodils, sweets and a heart shaped snow globe with their photo in it…..
I have been busy stitching my second LHN Sheep Virtue and will hopefully finish that over the weekend, alongside I have been busy edging blankets for the Malawi Orphanage….6 more to go and then more will arrive!
Now I have been toying with this for about 6 months….but yesterday I decided to just go for it….
7 inches of hair all gone in 30 minutes…a new bright red colour and I am feeling so much better with it, it took me all of 5 minutes this morning which is what I was looking for, something easy and stylish!
I am childfree until afternoon schoolrun today, so I am going to have a few hours of craftiness….
Thanks for visiting my blog today…
Hugs & Stitches

8 comments:
Lovey crocheting and very pretty no hairdo!I keep my hair short for the simplicity...
I do love your new crop, I had my ears lowered last saturday.
Beautiful color of hair you have.
Love love your crochet, lucky baby.
We had snow again this morning I hate snow.
Catherine
Stay warm
Lovely crochet & new hair!!! How many rounds I'd your blanket? I'm making something similar for my friend but I'm unsure of how big to make it.
Lovely work as always :) You're a very brave woman.....chopping the hair like that!I last had my hair that short when I was at university!
Hello
Just found your blog.
The baby blanket is gorgeous!
Your hair is a lovely colour.
Hope your daughter is better soon.
You're new hair looks fab! I love the new colour :)
I'm tucked under my blanket today. My housemates have been on their school placement and brought all kinds of cold bugs into the house. Not nice! I hope Little Miss is feeling much brighter soon.
Best wishes.
Love the hair and blanket.x
Hello, I love your blog and have added you to my blog list. Hope it is alright. What a beatiful head of hair and love the color. Happy Spring. LenZie
Post a Comment