Had a few crafting days this weekend which has been nice. I started by making some cards on Friday evening for some Monthly Exchanges and some birthdays coming up, I was pleased as I managed to complete 5 in the same number of hours which was good going. here is one of them above. Yesterday evening I spent an hour or so making some ATCs for the group I belong to, 2 for a monthly swap and 11 for trading.Saturday was reveal day for the Monthly Challenge on the Stitch and Stash Group, so I can now reveal my Eliza's Pyn Pillow, or maybe I should re-name it Elisa's Pyn Pillow!! We all stitched the same design, but it was free choice on fabric, threads, colours and finishing. It was wonderful to see how differently everyone had stitched and finished theirs. I am going to keep this one for my workbox as my pinkeep is getting a little used.

5 comments:
The card is beautiful as is your SAL challenge piece. It was lovely to see how everybody finished this off.
Love your choice of colours and finish for the challenge.
You make some beautiful cards too.
Your card is lovely - from another avid card maker!
I love how you finished your challenge piece off.
Hugs
Claire
Lovely colours & finishing on the Pyn Pillow. Have enjoyed seeing everyone's pieces - all so different.
Great card too. :0)
Love your Pyn Pillow. This challenge has been so much fun
Post a Comment