Thursday, 24 January 2008

A Very Windy Day

It is blowing a gale here today, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining, no rain today thank goodness, I think we have had enough of that the past couple of weeks to last a year!!
Had a nice few stash deliveries, firstly a couple of charts from Sew and So, a Lizzie*Kate Easter Snippets for me and another which I cannot reveal as it is for a secret exchange. Secondly an envelope full of buttons, charms and beads from Debbie Cripp's , great novelty embellishments for Halloween, garden themed, seaside theamed, hearts, baby, sewing etc. I am going to have fun with them all.
Here is a picture of the little Blue Floral finish as mentioned in my previous post, I really am pleased with it, it wasn't a planned stitch, just picked it up and did it on Sunday. I haven't decided what I am going to do with it as yet.

Last but not least, I finally started my Lizzie*Kate Double Flips SAL last night, I didn't get as much stitched as I thought I would, as I had to cut the fabric and sort my threads, but this stitching took about 3 hours, I plan to do some more this evening whilst watching American Idol, so trashy but I love it!! I know that I am going to enjoy doing this design as I love L*K designs anyway and the fabric and colours are gorgeous.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Very nice new stash. I'm trying to behave and not buy stuff! LOL!

Your start on the new L*K's is brilliant. Looking forward to seeing these grow.

Your blue floral piece is gorgeous.

Sandra said...

Very nice stash haul Elisa! Like Sally, I'm looking forward to seeing this one grow.

Karan said...

Now that's what I call a nice stash haul! ;0)
Floral finish is very pretty & your L*K makes me want to start mine. Will look forward to watching it grow.